formuler z10 worst video quality

Z10 working great here. I only use it for IPTV and a media player for my 4k films. However...

It's not helping to reduce the delay of my so called raw streams, still a day behind live. Probably need a new service called direct streams or live streams to mug me into checking again!

I think there is a fault somewhere. I don't know how true it is but someone once told me formuler boxes don't like tivimate

I think there is a fault somewhere. I don't know how true it is but someone once told me formuler boxes don't like tivimate
I heard it was shared files causing issues with tivimate and implayer it is deliberate on Formulers part i was told and its not a fault as such.

I heard it was shared files causing issues with tivimate and implayer it is deliberate on Formulers part i was told and its not a fault as such.
Possible but thats the main reason why people buy formuler for is the app.

Personally think they are getting a little overpriced but still good boxes.

Issue is i dont have an issue with tivimate working but the inbuilt app :laughing:

So i tried a different new box all OK but again no TV picons, can this be a provider issue but he is adamant it should work and yes it does on other apps including tivimate.

Is there something special on how mytv app see the picon files?

Issue is i dont have an issue with tivimate working but the inbuilt app :laughing:

So i tried a different new box all OK but again no TV picons, can this be a provider issue but he is adamant it should work and yes it does on other apps including tivimate.

How r u logged in ? Mac or user pass .pitons r supplier related .I'm user n pass n all my pitons r there

It could be a provider issue.
Pop a request up.

i have formuler support on case too although not a priority from their end so will be a while until they confirm if they can help solve. They had same issue after i shared a trial line, could be how the provider is setup.

I have been reading this and other posts about the z10 as I have been offered a brand new one for 115 euros here in Spain. but reading on this forum I am worried about all the little glitches that seem to be happening at present so not sure this is really a good idea.
115 euros is a good price as the lowest I have found anywhere else is 139 euros

Also the company told me they are not stocking the z8 or z alpha range anymore as they are at the end of their 'end of life'

Anybody have an opinion please?

I have been reading this and other posts about the z10 as I have been offered a brand new one for 115 euros here in Spain. but reading on this forum I am worried about all the little glitches that seem to be happening at present so not sure this is really a good idea.

Also the company told me they are not stocking the z8 or z alpha range anymore as they are at the end of their 'end of life'

How many times do you have to repeat yourself.
You continually ask the same questions,

Buy a firestick lol

I got a 4k Firestick but in my bedroom but need a new box for my lounge hence looking at the Formuler range
Looking ! Jeez, I didn't spend that much time buying a new house..
Only trouble I had with a Z10 was VOD playback, & that was a provider issue, which was corrected..

I got a 4k Firestick but in my bedroom but need a new box for my lounge hence looking at the Formuler range

Formuler devices are very well regarded for iptv. They have regular, free, OTA updates so any issues are resolved. Buy it, you'll be happy with it and it's a good price.

Failing that, buy another fire stick, or a fire cube, or a Nvidia Shield. You'll be happy with whichever of those you choose.

Back