Freesat on Zgemma H2s box

2 LNB connections to your box.

Can you explain your dish LNB setup to us ?
It's just twin core sat cable. I think it's one for each channel - thought this was standard to a sky dish but didn't install it myself. Please see later messages and photos below. Hope this is it sorted now 👌

I'm not sure it's preinstalled with a bare image.
If it is, it will be in menu, setup, reception.

If it's not there you'll have to install it from plugins>green button> extensions> autobouquets

I'm not sure it's preinstalled with a bare image.
If it is, it will be in menu, setup, reception.

If it's not there you'll have to install it from plugins>green button> extensions> autobouquets
Found 2 different ones and downloaded both but neither seemed to install properly, also downloaded a clean-up utility and don't know if it's installed and working or not. Anyway this will have to do for now. I only need it untill the world Cup is over. Maybe see if I can find 6.4 tomorrow or is the a etter image.
Thanks everyone for all the help
1669921045288430796311.jpg

Found 2 different ones and downloaded both but neither seemed to install properly, also downloaded a clean-up utility and don't know if it's installed and working or not. Anyway this will have to do for now. I only need it untill the world Cup is over. Maybe see if I can find 6.4 tomorrow or is the a etter image.
Thanks everyone for all the help
View attachment 85042
That is looking like your epg and not a Bouquet ? With an old image unsure if plugins are working ?

Quite a few comments saying that this Image is old/troublesome etc. So what image would you recommend with a good epg for my ageing Zgemma H2s

I cannot say if 6.4 is going end of December and if 7.0 is now the new beta version.

I dont use ATV so unsure , have a read of other posts in Zgemma section might give you a heads up on which.

Quite a few comments saying that this Image is old/troublesome etc. So what image would you recommend with a good epg for my ageing Zgemma H2s
Openatv 6.4 would suit your needs.
After a reboot it will probably be in the list of images to flash online.

You can't go from 6.2 to 6.4, you had to flash 6.3 first, then to 6.4

Openatv 6.4 would suit your needs.
After a reboot it will probably be in the list of images to flash online.

You can't go from 6.2 to 6.4, you had to flash 6.3 first, then to 6.4
No, I'm already on 6.3 but when I flashed to this image 6.4 was not offered - 6.3 was the newest one available. Could it be that 6.4 won't run on this older box?

No, I'm already on 6.3 but when I flashed to this image 6.4 was not offered - 6.3 was the newest one available. Could it be that 6.4 won't run on this older box?
No it doesn't work like that, it won't let you upgrade from 5.8 to 6.4, you have to go up one at a time, 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 all the way to 6.4.
Now you have 6.3 you should have flashed 6.4 immediately after, it would have taken about 15 mins, then set up the bouquets and EPG etc

Or flash via USB and go directly to 6.4.
yes but that is clean flash not upgrade if upgrading via 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 all the way to 6.4 you can stil keep settings only when changing to 7.0 i,e, python 3.xx and upwards setting do not get taken over.

No it doesn't work like that, it won't let you upgrade from 5.8 to 6.4, you have to go up one at a time, 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 all the way to 6.4.
Now you have 6.3 you should have flashed 6.4 immediately after, it would have taken about 15 mins, then set up the bouquets and EPG etc
Thanks for the explanation Pablo

Back