full backup

123dgale

Hi all i have been using ipab image for ages so its the only way i know how to install on my zgemma. The problem i am having is the box is no longer finding the channels (cable)
Is their a complete image that i can download with step by step instructions like the ipab I know they have changed the net ids i am in leeds Thanks

Depends on your make/model of box, there are a few good images/builds made by TechKings members available here, use the search bar (top right), search for 'WB Infinity' 'Grogbuild' or 'Willobuild' as these are the most popular & have good guides & support.

Last edited:
Depends on your make/model of box, there a few good images/builds made by TechKings members available here, use the search bar (top right), search for 'WB Infinity' 'Grogbuild' or 'Willobuild' as these are the most popular & have good guides & support.
The box is a zgemma h5 2tc i have just have woosh build on it but that is not finding channels i no the net ids have been changed for leeds but i still cant seem to get it to find any channels thanks for any input

Have you set up the ABM for your location, what is it saying after you have scanned for channels m8

The box is a zgemma h5 2tc i have just have woosh build on it but that is not finding channels i no the net ids have been changed for leeds but i still cant seem to get it to find any channels thanks for any input
Leeds Ex C&W 41053

go into your plugins press red button to remove plugin
ABM should be in system setting
remove this

exit this

go back into plugins press green button
goto system and add autobouquettes 3.1

add this reboot box

go back into abm and scan channels

go into your plugins press red button to remove plugin
ABM should be in system setting
remove this

exit this

go back into plugins press green button
goto system and add autobouquettes 3.1

add this reboot box

go back into abm and scan channels
Thanks will give this a go

Have you put wooshbuild on or Wooshbuild Infinity,, it needs to be infinity and then did you flash the latest ATV on the box before installing Infinity?

Have you put wooshbuild on or Wooshbuild Infinity,, it needs to be infinity and then did you flash the latest ATV on the box before installing Infinity?
so do i install openatv then install wooshbuild infinity after and is their any tutorials

41053 for Leeds works for me. Double check tuner is in correctly and can you post a pick of all your tuner config?

Also if not using sat have you checked ABM is not running it and the tuner is disabled?

41053 for Leeds works for me. Double check tuner is in correctly and can you post a pick of all your tuner config?

Also if not using sat have you checked ABM is not running it and the tuner is disabled?
how do i check if ABM is running

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 11
Back