Fury Fight

bees

VIP Member
Lost for words, fight promoters are now taking us for
proper nobheads, and I must be counted as one cause I watched
the f@cking thing. What a joke.

I agree it was an abomination.
Whichever governing body oversees this should fine both boxers the full amount they received and the promoter should be banned from anything concerned with boxing for at least 2 years.
I was dismayed to learn that this debacle was shown in the USA, they must be laughing their t!ts off as the whole thing appears be going down the WWE route - a complete farce from beginning to end - a 20 stone slob pawing at someone picked up from the nearest bus stop who then refused to fight, jesus wept.
It's no surprise that Sky wanted nothing to do with it

I think we will see a few more of these type of fights for Fury, that one was a complete joke last night, his next one will be at Windsor park, my youngest usually gets tickets for all the Belfast shows, he has got some for the 30th june, Michael Conlons home coming night , which i am going to, so i will try and get to the August Frampton show, which Fury will be on, i think they will have to gradually step up the calibre of opponent fight by fight, before eventually leading to a Joshua showdown, by the way my son says he thinks Fury will win against Joshua when they meet, because Fury will be in much better condition by that stage, he says he would bet me £50, which i willfully accepted, free money, pity i will have to wait so long to get it, heh, heh.

What did anyone expect? When a 20 stone fighter is up against really a cruiserweight at 15 stone?
They was always going to find him a easy fight to comeback to, as to sky having nothing to do it not so sure?
They are as bad if not worse has that knob Eddie hearn always matches is fighters especially in the early days against boxers who have no chance so his fighter looks good.
Look at Dylan Whyte V Joseph Parker on PPV are they serious what has Dylan whyte done to be on box office?
Boxing is slowly killing itself has fights everyone wants to see aren't happening like if Joshua thinks he's the best why don't he just say to Wilder i'll fight you forget about the money he don't need it but both managers/promoters will keep them away as long as possible.

A fit fury beats AJ.

I'm just not sure that he gets back into shape. Fighters that balloon and slim for fights tend not to have longevity - see Hatton - a fury is exactly that type of fighter.

Would love to see him attack training for 12 months and get to somewhere near his fighting weight, but not sure if he has it in him.

He is some boxer though

Do you really think so Teddy, cant see it, but thats a few people i have spoken to today reckons the Fury that fought Klitshko wouls beat Aj, i would strongly go for Aj. sorry i quoted the wrong post there.

I Agree with nicoj24, the white v parker should not be a box office event, but sky sports only, lets hope very few people purchase it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think white will get destroyed off parker, especially how fast that parker can punch with his left hand in sly upper cuts and jabs

tyson fury is not a boxer,,,,,,he is a clown,,,,,what an unprofessional idiot,,,he was more interesed in the ringside brawl,,,and kissing his opponent ,what was that about....just glad i didnt pay to watch that crap..................

Personally I think he was great tactition. But I don't think he should of got his ticket back .. if for instance he gets an opponent that can box.

And Tyson gets hurt, due to issues I wouldn't wish to watch him get seriously hurt
Or worse.

Totally forgot about this fight being on last night but with the sounds of things i did not miss much and bet it was a total circus event as usual and will look for Fury starring in the next never to be made rocky film ffs lol :grimacing:

Totally forgot about this fight being on last night but with the sounds of things i did not miss much and bet it was a total circus event as usual and will look for Fury starring in the next never to be made rocky film ffs lol :grimacing:

Tyson Fury stars in Rocky 20 Stone or Rocky XX stone lol.

A fit fury beats AJ.

I'm just not sure that he gets back into shape. Fighters that balloon and slim for fights tend not to have longevity - see Hatton - a fury is exactly that type of fighter.

Would love to see him attack training for 12 months and get to somewhere near his fighting weight, but not sure if he has it in him.

He is some boxer though
Fury can’t beat Joshua he doesn’t have the power he boxes on the back foot to much and the longer the fight goes the bigger fav Joshua would be
Joshua can match him weight wise but has the added advantage of quick hands, half decent footwork and power in both hands and is an exceptional athlete
Fury has decent footwork for a big fella but has nothing close to what Joshua has in speed, power and athetisim

I think Dylian White would beat Fury and if the Klitchko that fought and lost to Joshua turned up against Fury, then he would have still held his belts when he fought Joshua

Fury has ring craft. Klitschko couldn't land a punch on him.

It's all opinions but I do think that fury edges AJ if fit.

Massive if, and we may never get to find out.

Back