Fury vs Joshua promoter

Hardly anyone at the top makes money legitimately.

Most are shady as they come.

I still dont think the fight will happen next year as if their schedule fights for this year happen and one of them loses then that derails whole thing.

Hardly anyone at the top makes money legitimately.

Most are shady as they come.

I still dont think the fight will happen next year as if their schedule fights for this year happen and one of them loses then that derails whole thing.
I've said that, all along mate

Too much money in the fight not to happen down the line.

But to say guaranteed to happen next year is stupid by these people as either man could lose if they fight late this year.

Believe me Kinahan is a top top gangster and has been involved in a major criminal and drug vendetta for many years, where many have died, he is a big boxing fan and owns a few gyms in Southern Ireland, I would say that most of the top fighters he has been photographed or filmed with have no idea of how deep his criminology goes.

Lets not forget gangsters and criminals have been part of running boxing for as long as the sport has been around.

Sport unfortunately has always been associated with such ruthless evil scum.

You need connections if you sell Drugs.Was Peter not involved in knocking it out round manchester and there wont just be one of them doing it.
Kinahan and Hutch family fued is legendary in Ireland and family and other gang members have been killed in the North of Ireland and has spread as far away as Spain.

Kinahan and Hutch family fued is legendary in Ireland and family and other gang members have been killed in the North of Ireland and has spread as far away as Spain.
I read he was at a boxing weighing in a hotel and it got shot up and he escaped think he was target

I read he was at a boxing weighing in a hotel and it got shot up and he escaped think he was target
That happened a few years ago, the gunmen were dressed as women, two of them have been shot dead themselves since. Katie Taylors dad was at the weigh in that day too.

There was one dressed as a woman in a Garda uniform, one wearing a baseball cap and another in a wig and garda uniform

Even with such connections he ain't gona be touched. People like him are untouchable.

Money talks so all this will ignored in a few days.

Don King had a bad rep, when he first became involved in boxing promotions, but nobody gives that a second thought now, the irish goverment are not too pleased with this story about Kinahans boxing promotion ambitions.

If he is in boxing for long haul he will stay.

He will get backing from higher circles as we live in a corrupt way. So he can just pay off who ever he wants.

If he is in boxing for long haul he will stay.

He will get backing from higher circles as we live in a corrupt way. So he can just pay off who ever he wants.
Sorry, but you just dont know what you are talking about re: the Kinehans, try Google.

He may garner some legitimacy in the boxing world, but he cannot enter the USA, nor can he ever return to Ireland (without fear of being shot) without being arrested(nor many other EU countries).
The Kinehan cartel have been(and still are) involved in wholesale worldwide importation of drugs. They have been run out of Spain by the cops and fear of dying, and now reside in Dubai.

They have murdered several innocent victims, some by false identification, others by bad aim, and these are high profile cases waiting to be aimed should they have the balls to return to Ireland.

The Regency hotel shooting:-
Dublin Regency hotel shooting: one of six-strong gang 'was dressed as a woman'

Fortunately, both sides in the fued seem to be lying low at the moment, in fact many are overseas.

Also, as Graham says, the Irish government have gotten involved here, and hope that the relevant authorities listen, pay attention, and act.

@wheelo my mistake mate. Didnt do enough research via google or anything else.

Got it wrong on my part.

As I didnt know much about him or who is associated with should have stepped aside on this one.

Sorry, but you just dont know what you are talking about re: the Kinehans, try Google.

He may garner some legitimacy in the boxing world, but he cannot enter the USA, nor can he ever return to Ireland (without fear of being shot) without being arrested(nor many other EU countries).
The Kinehan cartel have been(and still are) involved in wholesale worldwide importation of drugs. They have been run out of Spain by the cops and fear of dying, and now reside in Dubai.

They have murdered several innocent victims, some by false identification, others by bad aim, and these are high profile cases waiting to be aimed should they have the balls to return to Ireland.

The Regency hotel shooting:-
Dublin Regency hotel shooting: one of six-strong gang 'was dressed as a woman'

Fortunately, both sides in the fued seem to be lying low at the moment, in fact many are overseas.

Also, as Graham says, the Irish government have gotten involved here, and hope that the relevant authorities listen, pay attention, and act.
I was talking to a lad from Ireland this morning and he mentioned about drugs weapons.
That hotel shooting at a boxing weighing personally I can see the fight been pulled/called off as if a underground/notorious (mob boss) is involved then something dosnt sit right he's one of the share holders in mtk global boxing which fury is part of.
And now he's based in dubai says Alot.

I was talking to a lad from Ireland this morning and he mentioned about drugs weapons.
That hotel shooting at a boxing weighing personally I can see the fight been pulled/called off as if a underground/notorious (mob boss) is involved then something dosnt sit right he's one of the share holders in mtk global boxing which fury is part of.
And now he's based in dubai says Alot.
Theres a whole lot of nonsense around MTK, Daniel has "stepped down" from MTK , now he's just a promoters consultant. Pfft

There (for me) seems to be a specific reason for Fury to mention Kinehan, I cant claim to know what it is, but it was too obvious for it not to mean something.

Today's Irish mirror leads with our Taoiseach(PM, In your language ) letting the world know just what the Kinehans are, they were mentioned in a court case here last week too, it seems to be the Kinehans V The State, and it would seem Daniel is willing to spend a sh1t load of his and Daddy's money to prove he is legit.

This is not the article I was looking for, but its late:-
Daniel Kinahan called out in Dail as cartel boss trying to 'rebrand himself'

Google "Irish mirror Daniel kinehan" if you have any interest in who he is.(not just you baz)

It's a never ending war on drugs, but hopefully it is a war that calls some sort of ceasefire soon!

I thought it was a fake when I watched Fury and AJ promoter Hearn on SS News saying it's gonna be all this and that.
There's no way Hearn is going to let AJ fight anyone that has a chance of beating him (severely!)
All parties knew it would get pulled with these people involved so it was a publicity stunt to start with in my opinion

Back