GAA football and hurling

hill16

TK's Big Daddy
82.jpg

All your thoughts and analyse on everything gaa county and club feel free to post

Im looking for 31 different opinion's lol

Last edited:
only messin hill..... As I follow Dublin as my second team I wish ye the best of luck in the championship. (y)

jaysus moh a rebel that supports the dubs you sure your from cork ? lol

im definitely following the Dubs the effort those lads are putting in is brilliant plus the fact its a football dominated county.

not as much as it used to be moh ive even noticed in my club over the last few years the senior hurling are getting the same support as the footballers from the club bigwigs and it was always a footballing club and about time too

Yep have to agree, about time the hurling got some respect.
Me youngfella plays hurling & the amount of kids signing up in Dublin is brilliant (long may it continue).

not as much as it used to be moh ive even noticed in my club over the last few years the senior hurling are getting the same support as the footballers from the club bigwigs and it was always a footballing club and about time too
ya totally agree hill we are out of the game for the next couple of years anyway but its great to see a team such as Dublin coming on leaps and bounds,even in cork city the football isn't a main attraction by any means even though the lads are flying it but go towards west cork bordering Kerry then there's your supporters of the Cork football team.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Yep have to agree, about time the hurling got some respect.
Me youngfella plays hurling & the amount of kids signing up in Dublin is brilliant (long may it continue).

Coming from Dublin Noel what do you think of hurling considering the hurling has only really taken off there recently or there about? plus its good to see your young fella showing a keen interest in the hurling.

are'nt the footballers from west cork only playing for cork because they were not good enough for kerry :laughing:xd

only joking moh lol

are'nt the footballers from west cork only playing for cork because they were not good enough for kerry :laughing:xd

only joking moh lol

there is some tension down there hill fierce rivalry but seriously i would only watch the football if it was a big occasion as for the hurling i would watch 2 teams from the back of the beyond s playing it,i think its a fantastic game.

i would just like to say a big well done and thank you to diarmuid "the rock" o'sullivan
a better hurling full back over the last 10 or so years you will not find and aptly named
at the start of his cork days was your traditional full back but to keep his place developed into one of the best distributers of a sliothar from the back line
and his partnership with donal og has been one of the best the only sad thing is his county career ended at such a controversial time for cork hurling
but from a true blue i wish him all the best for the future

i would just like to say a big well done and thank you to diarmuid "the rock" o'sullivan
a better hurling full back over the last 10 or so years you will not find and aptly named
at the start of his cork days was your traditional full back but to keep his place developed into one of the best distributers of a sliothar from the back line
and his partnership with donal og has been one of the best the only sad thing is his county career ended at such a controversial time for cork hurling
but from a true blue i wish him all the best for the future

Yep a fantastic hurler,
Sad to see him go :(

i would just like to ask everyone going to the dub/meath match on june 7 that it will be a double header with the hurlers who are playing antrim ,throw in at 2.00pm .so lets give as much support for the hurlers as we always do for the footballers ,so get in early remember 2.00pm throw in.

Best of luck to The Dublin Footballers & Hurlers in Croke Park This afternoon !!

UP THE DUBS!!

1. Alan Quirke – Valley Rovers.

2. Ray Carey – Clyda Rovers.

3. Michael Shields – St. Finbarrs.

4. Anthony Lynch – Naomh Aban.

5. John Miskella – Ballincollig.

6. Graham Canty – Bantry Blues (Capt.)

7. Ger Spillane – Ballygarvan.

8. Alan O Connor – St. Colms.

9. Nicholas Murphy – Carrigaline.

10. Paddy Kelly – Ballincollig.

11. Pearse O Neill – Aghada.