Genuine Offer

Got my box back of reaper and well appreciated his help

One thing I do feel, is more confident to play around with it without fear of bricking for good ROFL

Nice running total so far----66 boxesfor repair [mainly outside clients] 7 failures.
2 had been opened to play with. 4 stuck on the 8+dim red led and 1 here in forum which I got running a few times but member was unsure of box [won't say anymore:nerd:]
Got 2 more arriving tomorrow, 1 members box and an e-bay rip off so at least I'm no longer bored.
Reaper.

PS---Anyone got any clues or info on firmware used to revive the boxes stuck on "8" I seem to have a small failure rate with them.

I had the dim 8. Didnt get it going. Was shorted I think while the power lead was being inserted (while on at wall)
Just in case it might help. Power related? Something blown?

I get power thru all the boxes but have a suspicion that the chip corrupts and gives the "8" and dim led.
Reaper.

I want to add to the list of thanks for The Reaper.........I did not believe that there were many genuine helpful people out there but this man proves me very wrong.
I added a comment to a thread thanking him for helping someone out...He PM'd me and the next day I sent my faulty F5 box off to him. He tested it and has fixed it without charge and I will receive the box back tomorrow.
I have recently been ripped off by a dodgy gift provider off flea bay and lost all faith until I joined this site and saw some of the comments/read through the forum...I now have faith in people again and would like to sa a huge huge thank you to The Reaper for this......You sir are a true gentleman!!!!

Thanks again......Andy......(",)

I would just like to post a MASSIVE thank you to 'The Reaper', for his genuine offer actually being genunie.

This day and age its difficult to find honesty and trustworthyness but its comforting to know there are still a few honest people out there. The confirmations of receipt and posting were better than most companies that have a paid for service!!

Thank you to the Reaper for not only having the knowledge but for taking the time and effort to share it too!! #Abigfan #therereallyisonlyonereaper

Although I have never had work done of Reaper yet, fingers crossed, I think its great how someone can devote and take there time to help others out and for free(only postage to pay both ways)
Great job Reaper and wish there was more people out there like you,
Keep up the great work.

Although I have never had work done of Reaper yet, fingers crossed, I think its great how someone can devote and take there time to help others out and for free(only postage to pay both ways)
Great job Reaper and wish there was more people out there like you,
Keep up the great work.

:agreed:

Ditto.
Never had to use his services (yet!) but in this day and age of fleabay rip-off merchants and bams on all the forums, its refreshing to come across an honest decent guy who does exactly what he says he will.
Long may it continue

The genuine "original" boxes are basically revived the same way as skybox/libertview/openbox but the f6 is a full clone and have not really got into it.I have just finished testing the new V6 mini box and this could also be problematic if bricked.
Reaper.

Reaper

Bricked my sisters skybox v8 and after reading through the unblocking process in afraid I'll make it worse. Can't figure out how to pm you?

Click on "the Reaper" name above picture then click on PM.
Ensure you give me full details of box type and model.And tell me the problem.
Reaper.

Reaper

At her house now and box isn't bricked (I think?). Something weird with it though. I updated to latest firmware but channels aren't loading (no signal) even ftv ones. Deleted channels and rescanned and all channels came up but still won't work? Any ideas? It's not provider or cable as she's 2 boxes and I switched them around, thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 PM ----------

Radio channels started working when I updated channel list(to see if that helps) but the tv channels disappeared?

---------- Post Merged at 01:11 PM ----------

Got it working thanks to info on this great site! Thanks reaper

Reflash box with firmware dated 16/10/14---load cwaite channel list not AJsat.
Ensure you have copy of line before flashing.
Use a formatted usb key each time.
Reaper.

Back