Genuine Offer

hi reaper ineed a great favour from you. I got a skybox F5S which i got from me mate. The problem is in Favourite list in sport i get BBC and so on and in Entertainment i get CBBC so how do i organize this. Help would be really appreciated.

Just wanna say thanks to reaper for sorting out my V5S... Spent hours on it over the weekend trying to reflash after getting the dreaded 'Load' prompt, without any joy.

Sent to reaper on Tuesday, arrived back this morning and it's now working a treat.

Fantastic service, much appreciated!

Hi reaper,
Think its great the help you are offering and your time.
New to all this and getting V8 Friday.....
dare say i will be in touch lol
John

Wow and thankyou.

Reaper does it again. Service that would put professionals to shame.

Posted out skybox v8 and 2 days later it was winging its way back to me. Last night plugged in and bam, channel lists and box working like new.

Thank you so much !

Yes thanks,99% of people are honest---the rest just need a gentle reminder lol
Reaper.

Hi Reaper m8 my skybox f5s is just looping on load, unfortunately i cannot flash it as i dont have a port on my lappy for doing it,
How much would it cost to send to you and postage back, cheers?
Living in county durham

you can get a cable with a usb end i believe? That's what i was going to use when i eventually got round to fixing mine

hello

just want to say thanks to the reaper. sent my box away tuesday, recieved it back in working condition friday morning. incredibly good service thanks so much

What a top guy. The world would be a much better place if there were a lot more reapers and a lot less scammers, wish I came across this a while ago when my box broke.

how would the reaper fix a skybox A6, no display on box but displays upgade unsuccessful on tv when usb boot recovery is tried,also a usb stick will light up for 3 seconds

Hi Reaper , i have a skybox V6 stuck on "load" , is it possible for you to re-flash it for me if i send it to you ? i will need postal address . Many thanks .

Hi Reaper. Got a v8s that's stuck on load. Could you sort it for me please? Let me know the address to send to.

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ----------

Hi Reaper. Got a v8s that's stuck on load. Could you sort it for me please? Let me know the address to send to.

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ----------

Hi Reaper,

Are you still doing this service? My SkyBox F5s doesn't display the picture properly, its stuttering, almost like a bad internet connection. Maybe it needs to are factory reset and everything reinstalled? Im not sure, i get blocky pixels coming on the screen, like its a bad cable, but cable is fine because i connected another box using same cables and that one worked fine. Its something wrong with the box, if you can help please?

Thanks.

Hi all, very new to this. Was wondering where doI get address etc of who to send box to? Skyf5s box reloading all the time. Thanks for any help.

Sorry my friend---I do this service for full time members and not as a non pay repair shop for people who are only here for the one off.
All instructions for recovering box is covered within this forum so you need to go to the stickies to locate Recover dead box with null modem cable and do a bit of reading.
Apologies.
Reaper.

Back