Getting extreme codes or something similar for tivimate

John John

My provider said he doesn't do the extreme codes so I was wondering if there is any way of using my details for the sky glass app (not sky) and some how use it for tivimate.

My provider said he doesn't do the extreme codes so I was wondering if there is any way of using my details for the sky glass app (not sky) and some how use it for tivimate.
If it is a paid version of Tivimate, you have x3 options:

M3U Playlist
Xtream Codes
Stalker Portal

Can't you use one of these?

So how do I get m3u playlist with just my sign in details from the smarter app which is now called the sky glass app.
Can I get the m3u and how do I go about it.

It's not for me I'm sorted it's for my dad I just think he would be better off if he could use tivimate instead of the app he is currently using

It's not for me I'm sorted it's for my dad I just think he would be better off if he could use tivimate instead of the app he is currently using
Have you asked his provider what they will/do provide to enable him to use Tivimate? I am guessing he is currently using a provider player with just username and password, which will probably be Xtream Codes and the provider is unwilling to give out the portal address?

Yeah I think your right because he said he doesn't do extreme codes so I was wondering if I could do something with the sign details for my dad.

Yeah I think your right because he said he doesn't do extreme codes so I was wondering if I could do something with the sign details for my dad.
If his provider is only willing to use his/her 'Hard Coded' players then other than finding another suplier that does support Tivimate and Xtream Codes. There really is nothing much you can do

Just some, and I personally don't know why, will not give out their Portal URL
They don't need to with xc, the user installs the plugin, it gives him a code.
He gives the code to provider.
Provider adds it at his end and gets user and password for end user.
End user doesn't know name of providers DNS or anything else

I don't see the fascination with trying to hide the portal URL - anyone who knows what they're doing (the ones they're trying to hide it from) can get it within a few seconds and those that don't know what they're doing are stuck with the provider app, it doesn't help anyone really IMO.

I use tivimate with multiple backup suppliers so having to change app would be a pain - even changing portals in the old STBEmu days was a bit of a pain.

Last edited:
I don't see the fascination with trying to hide the portal URL - anyone who knows what they're doing (the ones they're trying to hide it from) can get it within a few seconds and those that don't know what they're doing are stuck with the provider app, it doesn't help anyone really IMO.

I use tivimate with multiple backup suppliers so having to change app would be a pain - even changing portals in the old STBEmu days was a bit of a pain.
Depends on how strict your supplier is some will allow if you sign up for a year.

Some will check panels if you are not using there supplied apps they will kick you off service.

Depends on how strict your supplier is some will allow if you sign up for a year.

Some will check panels if you are not using there supplied apps they will kick you off service.

That's a good point - I've not had a problem but Tivimate premium has enough configurables to make it appear to servers as a customised panel would, but there's always a chance.

That's a good point - I've not had a problem but Tivimate premium has enough configurables to make it appear to servers as a customised panel would, but there's always a chance.
Not true as I’ve seen a few peoples subs disabled for using tvimate

A admin panel will still know buddy they can pretty much tell anything. Really if you want to use a certain service you should follow the rules for e.g your supplier colud be a reseller and the server owner could say all resellers must use certain apps or they will be removed from service along with customers.

Resellers might not be strict but server owners will have rules

I don't think they could tell the difference but that's my opinion, happy to discuss the particulars with anyone. Nothing is undetectable, I've worked in this field a lot of years so I know that, but based on what I've seen security isn't a massive strength for a lot of owners so small differences in the frequency/order of the web calls probably aren't going to matter. A lot rely on security through obscuirty which is never a good idea on it's own.

My original point was that 'hiding' behind a customised app provides absolutely no extra security from handing your URL out.

But yes you're quite right - use their service and follow their rules and everyone is happy.

Back