GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K better than H7s ?

did you not read my post you can get them with internal hard drive. You should ask them if they can change your order and see if they can get other model.
Sorry m8 I was in the middle of my previous reply when I noticed your post, tbh I don't mind the hdd being an external drive, after reading Willo's post above I quite prefer it.

Sorry to jump on this thread, but I thought its better than starting a new one.

Are there any good cheap boxes that combine sat (that I can use with a cline) and iptv into one bouquet. So I could put say BBC 1 from the Satellite on channel 1, and have say an IPTV channel from a provider on channel 2. It's for someone 90+, so I need something that is extremely easy to use.

Sorry to jump on this thread, but I thought its better than starting a new one.

Are there any good cheap boxes that combine sat (that I can use with a cline) and iptv into one bouquet. So I could put say BBC 1 from the Satellite on channel 1, and have say an IPTV channel from a provider on channel 2. It's for someone 90+, so I need something that is extremely easy to use.
You can do that with almost any enigma2 box but better with an arm box that has more power Split Cardshare and IPTV

My SF8008 just arrived while I was home for my lunch, I had a quick look into the box and I can say that it's an external 500gb usb drive,which I'm happy about, I've had to go back to work but I can't wait to get a good look at it.:)

My SF8008 just arrived while I was home for my lunch, I had a quick look into the box and I can say that it's an external 500gb usb drive,which I'm happy about, I've had to go back to work but I can't wait to get a good look at it.:)
Cracking box and nothing wrong with an external hard drive

Hey guys I'm trying to setup mysf8008 with wooshbuild infinity but I stuck at the initialise stage every time I try to initialise the preformatted 500gb hdd that came with the box I'm getting this blue screen, any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20210323_195211.jpg
    IMG_20210323_195211.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 13
Hey guys I'm trying to setup mysf8008 with wooshbuild infinity but I stuck at the initialise stage every time I try to initialise the preformatted 500gb hdd that came with the box I'm getting this blue screen, any ideas?
Choose no to initialise

every time I try to initialise the preformatted 500gb hdd that came with the box I'm getting this blue screen, any ideas?
Wooshbuild has an issue with initials just choose no. If it came pre formatted it shouldn't need to be initialised anyway

I have the small usb (15gb) initialized now and also the large usb installed via usb, will the box know where to save the recordings too?

Back