GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K better than H7s ?

I have the small usb (15gb) initialized now and also the large usb installed via usb, will the box know where to save the recordings too?
Take the small usb out for a minute and try recording a program and it should go to the big usb

Thinking if you had 2 different usb in rear of different name and size both should be seen in storage and assume they are fat32 ?

Hdd or usb should say ext4 to work correctly.

Aye i missed the Covid party again.

Ahh enlarging small print makes it easier to read.

Last edited:
One thing I've just noticed the tabs along the top of the epg "All channels, HD, +1, Docs etc aren't working ie I can't scroll along the different groups, is this the skin or is there something wrong?
If I use the forward and backwards buttons on the remote the groups change from sports to movies to news etc but the tabs at the top stay the same on all channels.
Sorry guys I realise this is in the wrong thread, I'll post it into the wooshman thread :unsure:

Last edited:
ahh this has thrown me off, im looking for a zgemma h7s, as i do not need wifi and dont like the idea of ariels sticking out of my box. is there any dual tuner box like the 8008 twin, but without the ariels sticking out of the top? is there much difference between the zgemma h7s and 8008?

ahh this has thrown me off, im looking for a zgemma h7s, as i do not need wifi and dont like the idea of ariels sticking out of my box. is there any dual tuner box like the 8008 twin, but without the ariels sticking out of the top? is there much difference between the zgemma h7s and 8008?
Both good boxes and if hard wired no need for antennas sticking out

You could lay the antenna flat straight out the back by twisting it's hinge. That way it would be difficult to see.

I find my H7 slow these days.

ahh this has thrown me off, im looking for a zgemma h7s, as i do not need wifi and dont like the idea of ariels sticking out of my box. is there any dual tuner box like the 8008 twin, but without the ariels sticking out of the top? is there much difference between the zgemma h7s a
AX HD61 4K UHD

I meant in general. I've got the GigaBlue now and in comparison my H7 just seems slow. Gigablue was well worth the extra money.

H7 is still a lot better than my H2 though.
Like an F1 car the gigablue compared to the zgamme h7s ford mondeo

It is but remote is slow, can it be upgraded?
Just come back to answer my own question about the SF8008. There is a new remote V2 that these boxes now ship with and you can get one for around £16 from amazon and I can confirm it is excellent compared to the old one. I always thought the box was lagging but all the time it was the crap remote. New one is great.

Back