Gigablue

I think the sky dish is only about 60cm will this be a problem with a new unicable?
You may need a adaptor to fit it to your dish, the part that holds the LNB. On most sky dishes this is just an insert into the box section arm.

Sky LNBs have 37 mm collars/necks. Non-Sky LNBs are 40mm so wont fit on the standard holder at end of the arm. An example adapter which will fit is item 352584179793 on a popular auction site.

The GigaBlue UHD UE 4K arrived but the manual was written in German. I have contacted them to see if they can send me an English one, hope they can solve the problem.

I've never used a manual on any box, they're all pretty much the same apart from tuner setup and loads of info on that online.

Almost every receiver works the same, so a manual won't be much different to the other guides/manuals. Is there anything specific you wanted to find out?

The reply from WoS.
Sorry Gigablue do not provide an English manual, however you can download one for the UHD Quad 4K, this is a similar machine: Handbuch GIGaBLUe Box

Note though that this manual will be no use with OpenViX. See guides here: *Removed.

Please note OpenViX is 3rd party firmware / image. Support is on *Removed and the Forum *Removed.

OpenViX support section *Removed.

Many thanks,
St**

Last edited by a moderator:
Back