Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls Play With Organ LOL!

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
[YOUTUBEHD]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/46vgvsAa7tE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/46vgvsAa7tE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEHD]

-

HiTecK

Founder
Staff member
Impressive Gman, have you seen this, watch it all the way through.

[YOUTUBE]gHbLsVNxIwM[/YOUTUBE]

anto1969

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
excellent g, us girls are always good with organs LOL

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

very good H, amazing what one can do with ballslol

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Superb H, that took some practice....

-

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

excellent g, us girls are always good with organs LOL

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

very good H, amazing what one can do with ballslol

I just new that title would bring out the best in you Anto LOL!

-

anto1969

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
what!!! just stating the obvious :p

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

I'm tired, going to bed :(

DesB

Registered
tried hat myself in FAO Shwartz in New York last year, not as good as those kids, and I can do great things with my Balls!!!!! :moon: LOL

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
tried hat myself in FAO Shwartz in New York last year, not as good as those kids, and I can do great things with my Balls!!!!! :moon: LOL

Little bit of Trivia,

That floor piano is indeed from the FAO Schwarz Toy Store in Manhattan New York.

It originally retailed @ $15,000 until it appeared in the 1988 movie BIG starring Tom Hanks.

Because of that minor little detail the same floor piano today retails at $250,000 & according to FAO Schwarz, people do purchase it from time to time.

-