Glasgow Celtic Supporters Thread

noelyf

VIP Member
1.jpg

This thread is for supporters of Celtic Fc.
Where you can chat about everything to do with Celtic :)

Official Celtic Website >> http://www.celticfc.net/

Last edited:
I'll start the ball rolling noely, did you see the game on lfctv the other night,celtic v liverpool first game the pool played after hillsborough,great gesture by the club and fan's.I'd never seen the full game only the goals, and to hear you'll never walk alone at the end sung by both set's of supporter's was just amazing.I hope the ties between the two clubs continue and go from strength to strength.

karl, i missed it the other night mate :(
But I`ll never forget me first & only time in anfield, Liverpool v Celtic in the uefa cup (I wont mention the result) lol
Me self & a couple of lads were beside a group of Liverpool supporters in Anfield & the craic we had was unbelievable.
We sang Youll Never Walk Alone together, & all went for a few pints after the game, & I`ll never forget the welcome we got from the Liverpool supporters in the pub (great night). I still have me celtic/liverpool scarf ;)

Its fantastic that these two Huge clubs have the close link they have.
And its an honour to be involved with the The greatest supporters in the world - Celtic & Liverpool.

YNWA (y)

:no pity:yeah was there meself noely can't say i enjoyed it though,good craic on the day but a coach and boat straight back afterwards,and the driver on the coach blared celtic songs all the way to hollyhead

Im praying we meet next season in the champions league karl.
I`d love to do it all over again :)

Saw a few Celtic jerseys at Anfield the other day also ;)

Im praying we meet next season in the champions league karl.
I`d love to do it all over again :)

Saw a few Celtic jerseys at Anfield the other day also ;)
yeah mate would be great i'd have to go to celtic park this time big flag" TechKings on Tour"

Last edited:
just getting the google mail sign in page :(

BTW, i`m going to rename this thread *The karl & Noel thread* lol

Back