GM's "Good Eats" Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice Gm hope the little ones feeling better.:)

He is mate... thanks for caring. ;)

I had something similar to the bacon, egg, cheese biscuit this morning... just didn't grab the camera fast enough... ROFL

rack or 2 of ribs snack as i was peckish.:)

1000853e.jpg

1000854x.jpg

da GM is cooking some lamb chops, rib eyes, and some little sirloin steaks for the family and friend. ;)

Will post some pix if they make it that long... hehehee. :p

Pictures as promised. ;)

2eq8juo.jpg

rw78ye.jpg

Me eldest child and his FIRST lamb chop... he said the heck with the knife and fork.... lol
He liked it too.... (y)

2qupwkn.jpg

w9z3gj.jpg

Made me own marinade for my lamb chops... I cooked 3 of them and all that tried a bite liked it... My first time as they say.. only thing is the damn things are HIGH DOLLAR here in Texas.... it's beef country ya know... :p

It seemed to be a very good combination. Ha ha! Unreal! My clipboard still had the text from last night LOL! Gotta love the copy paste feature. It was acting slightly rough last night, so I copied the text before I posted ;)

Ha ha! Dinner :) I generally have Ramen quite a bit, as some of you know. But of course I doctor it up.
Creamy chicken, with Fresh Jalapeno, Mushroom, Ham bits, and a good dash of garlic salt, and two slices of cheese :grin:
Dinner.jpg

Added after 4 minutes:

Endo, my bad. The garlic I use has no salt. It's "Granulated Garlic". No salt! Good stuff :)
kirkland-granulated-california-garlic.jpg

Last edited:
And again.... ENDO and I will say DON'T use any more salt if you use that dang flavor packet... those Ramen noodle flavor (all of them actually) are SALT rich... ;)

Yah, I recall you two saying that. I generally don't add salt often. I do like it though :p Raw tomato and salt for instance is exquisite! Salt is in enough natural foods, to not really need adding it ;)

LOL!

Our brain does require it though. 3 things are highly important. Water, sugar, and salt. Salt less so though... I believe I suffer from Hypoglycemia. Or I'm simply a Hypochondriac. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back