Go Movies or 123Movies proxy address for IPTV Player

hiya all, sorry to butt in, with regards to the iptv player , is that the E2iplayer in extentions? or have i downloaded wrong thing?
using zgemma h9.2h, wb ver 6.2, tia

But in actual, when you will go deeper into the content of CouchTuner, you will never look for any more sites like 123movies. However, this website doesn’t host any movies but for TV lover, Couch Tuner is the best website that can be considered.

The couch Tuner is one of the most frequently updated websites and offers almost all range of TV shows from old to evergreen. And all the TV shows or series is updated on the website as soon as it is released.

Like, most of the other websites, Couch Tuner doesn’t own its own database. Instead, what it does to provide users with the content is to provide the links to other websites that offer your desired content.

If you are a TV lover, you can consider CouchTuner as a go-to place for all your TV show needs. It’s free, simple to use and gathers a great collection of TV shows from the entire Internet that you need to search yourself otherwise.

Visit Oficial Website - https://couchtunerhub.com/

I was following this thread and was curious: Can you use above websites on ZGemma H2S with the e2iplayer and without any accounts? We only have FreeSAT, no lines etc. So far I only used some of those websites via the computer, and they have loads of ads and stuff. How would that work when watching via the ZGemma?

I was following this thread and was curious: Can you use above websites on ZGemma H2S with the e2iplayer and without any accounts? We only have FreeSAT, no lines etc. So far I only used some of those websites via the computer, and they have loads of ads and stuff. How would that work when watching via the ZGemma?
If your box has Internet access download and install the plugin 'E2Istream' and away you go.

Back