Goodbye TechKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a conversation with the mod team, I can assure you the consensus is that we can all sleep well at night, however none of us have a clue as to what you are talking about.

If you want to give us some further information, maybe we can help you!

I have full respect for you @wheelo and your charity work is just outstanding :smiley:(y)(y)

Yes I did have posts removed last week also I had likes removed :cry:

I’m not going mad mate, but this has not gone down too well with me as you try to say that I tell lies which is not what I have done :cry:

This forum has really helped me with my health problems that I have had to face over the last few years, but now I’m going to step back and deal with this by myself :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks To All The Members That Have Supported Me Over The Years :smiley::smiley:(y)(y):love::love:

Yes I did have posts removed last week also I had likes removed :cry:

I’m not going mad mate, but this has not gone down too well with me as you try to say that I tell lies which is not what I have done :cry:

Posts removed from this thread? Not according to those I talked to, and certainly wasn't me.

No-one suggested you are going mad, nor did anyone call you a liar, you chose to post in here that some posts about music had disappeared instead of approaching a mod, leaving us scratching our heads.

@dave100
Over 95% of posts removed are done by wheelo or myself.
As much as I like to stitch wheelo up, there is no Mod log showing anything more than the odd post removed of yours in the past fortnight.
Likes are automatically reduced when a post is removed and there have been no manual adjustments.
During system updates there isn't a log of individual changes so we cannot check there.
If we have an issue with anybody,s posts we normally drop them a pm on the subject to let them know.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys also the kid (y):smiley:

So it looks like I am going mad but that was always the case :LOL:

I have had a long but good day at the cancer care centre today so there will only be two or three tunes tonight (y):smiley: :cry:

Ok it’s back to some more Live Aid 1985 tunes over the next few days / weeks lol (y):smiley::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back