Satellite Got a new H7 and want to try multiboot but dont want to mess up. Help

so how do you boot from one of the multi partitions or do you mean the boot menu section where you can select image to flash for recovery or new.
The menu you showed has an option to boot Android :unsure:
To boot from another partition you just press Start/Restart in the menu and select multiboot selector.

willo I cant get to boot menu and I loaded vix with recovery as you suggested. I have the axhd61 and with that you power off, then power on hold remote power button and hey presto you get boot menu.

I'm going to try pure2 in a while and that may sort it but I then end up with a pure splash screen.

Anyway you live and you learn. I'll report back

There is no boot menu on the H7.
To boot a different partition use the multiboot option in the standby/restart menu.

To flash a different partition, download the image in the ViX Image Manager and it will ask you which partition to flash to when you press the blue button to flash the image.

I got it sorted by flashing Pure2, it was easier. I think if I had pressed yellow button on VIX and then go to flash it would probably have asked which partition but I was fixated on seeing a boot menu.

I got it sorted by flashing Pure2, it was easier. I think if I had pressed yellow button on VIX and then go to flash it would probably have asked which partition but I was fixated on seeing a boot menu.
I got it sorted by flashing Pure2, it was easier.

No it isn't! It takes 3 or 4 button presses to flash ViX, ATV or Pli from the ViX image Manager. What could possibly be easier than that?

1613321866027.png

1613321774763.png

Back