Got to love formuler

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Formuler price for new z10 £138 then if you want the voice remote you pay an extra £20. Voice remote and back lit buttons should be standard for a box in that price range.

Formuler price for new z10 £138 then if you want the voice remote you pay an extra £20. Voice remote and back lit buttons should be standard for a box in that price range.
Can get them cheaper then that not going into detail about it.
Amazon has them for £139 really worth the money aswel only shame about them is still no Netflix support but that’s what vod is for imo

Can get them cheaper then that not going into detail about it.
Amazon has them for £139 really worth the money aswel only shame about them is still no Netflix support but that’s what vod is for imo
That's because it runs mobile android in the background same a buzz boxes. I thought about getting one I think they have the terrestrial tv tuner built in pretty cool feature. You still have to pay for voice remote separate it's not a standard feature.

Last edited:
That's because it runs mobile android in the background same a buzz boxes. I thought about getting one I think they have the terrestrial tv tuner built in pretty cool feature. You still have to pay for voice remote separate it's not a standard feature.
Interesting, I didn't know there was a back lit remote
Optional extra ? 😆

Back