Graphics card

hope that was not speccy report anyways on windows if you go do devicemanager you can roll back to older drivers

also for more detailed info on you system you can try this just unpack and run SIW.exe
No that was minimum running specs for the pokerstars software sent to me from them when i asked about upgrading graphics card.

No that was minimum running specs for the pokerstars software sent to me from them when i asked about upgrading graphics card.
What maintenance do you normally do on the pc?
If none, then this would be a good starting point.
Install CCleaner from pirisoft and run it, it will clear out millions of dead files and useless junk clogging up the machine.
After you've run it, reboot and run it again.
Then try your pokerstars shenanigans and see if it works

What maintenance do you normally do on the pc?
If none, then this would be a good starting point.
Install CCleaner from pirisoft and run it, it will clear out millions of dead files and useless junk clogging up the machine.
After you've run it, reboot and run it again.
Then try your pokerstars shenanigans and see if it works
I do a ccleaner scan every month,did last one thursday.

When i have finished every thing before playing tonight i will let you all know how it goes,best to see over 3 nights as different ammount of traffic on the site with sunday been the most popular..

Well after doing everything asked,started up the poker software after 5 mins got the onscreen message again about reducing the poker software animation graphics so would defo say its the card that cannot handle the new aurora graphics at full whack, so will be looking for a new card. Thanks for help everyone.

Back