GrogBuild Grogbuild Freerange error

Just flashed the old Grogbuild to see how the other half used to live back in the day :sneaky:

Mount Manager is definitely in MENU > INFOPANEL > PLUGINS > MOUNT MANAGER

View attachment 85224

@Ruth Anderson is the H9.2S a multiboot box and which partition are you on at the moment?

MENU > STANDBY/RESTART > MULTI-BOOT

View attachment 85231
Hiya, I don't have a multiboot box. I have flashed my box again (from usb) with the correct Openatv. Now all my about info etc shows ZgemmaH92S and it still won't flash online.
I tried with OpenWebif and putty. I tried Abu's instructions to flash with putty but it didn't seem to do anything, so I just used his instructions for the work around. I changed the skin. I scanned my channels and used the autobouquet.
My next question is, could I update my box to Openatv 7.1 and do the same thing or should I just leave it as it is?

1670289980620.jpeg
1670290095993.jpeg

Hiya, I don't have a multiboot box. I have flashed my box again (from usb) with the correct Openatv. Now all my about info etc shows ZgemmaH92S and it still won't flash online.
I tried with OpenWebif and putty. I tried Abu's instructions to flash with putty but it didn't seem to do anything, so I just used his instructions for the work around. I changed the skin. I scanned my channels and used the autobouquet.
My next question is, could I update my box to Openatv 7.1 and do the same thing or should I just leave it as it is?

View attachment 85241
View attachment 85242
If you want to use plain openatv then you can flash the newest version.
No idea why Grogbuild won't install but you can add most, if not all of the Grogbuild enhancements yourself manually to plain openatv. It takes a little more setting up but considering you've flashed the box several times by webif, putty and usb I don't think you'll have any trouble configuring it to your liking

Weird, that screenshot shows that you are using grogbuild. Did it perform a fast restore after you flashed the box and it restarted ? If so, it has applied the Grog customisations.

Weird, that screenshot shows that you are using grogbuild. Did it perform a fast restore after you flashed the box and it restarted ? If so, it has applied the Grog customisations.
It had downloaded all the Grogbuild files when I tried to install it, so I asked it to install backups and it must have used the grogbuild files for the customisation

You have not responded as to which method you want to use to obtain EPG. (EPG is different to bouquets/groups of channels) . What services/channels are you receiving?

You have not responded as to which method you want to use to obtain EPG. (EPG is different to bouquets/groups of channels) . What services/channels are you receiving?
Hiya, sorry for not replying sooner
It seems to have installed an EPG importer as it has a programme guide. When I go into the menu and into the EPG sources it has the boxes for Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV checked. Is this the best option for the EPG

Hiya, sorry for not replying sooner
It seems to have installed an EPG importer as it has a programme guide. When I go into the menu and into the EPG sources it has the boxes for Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV checked. Is this the best option for the EPG
It should be doing the job yes .

Check your EPG does it have all you need ?

Double check the general list, the news type of channels are in there. Enable if you are missing those and want them to have EPG.

Back