GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange will be unavailable for next day or so

Do you mean you flashed grogbuild or you added the softcam feed?
if you added the softcam feed posted above, go to plugins, press green and install whichever softcams you need
Installed the grogbuild from fresh. Then installed the cam thing from your link but can't see oscam withing the plugins section. Which category of plugin should it be under?

Try the attached alternative cam manager.

ARM version for VU+Uno4k, mutant hd51, zgemma h7s etc

Mips version for zgemma h2h etc

oscam configs go in etc/tuxbox/config

If anyone else tries it for different cams it seem to work for vix ATV seems to have issues with mgcamd, CCcam.cfg goes in etc

You can access it via plugins alternative softcam manager you can start cam from there. Disable any cams you may have in softcam panel.

I was trying to see if we could get it working for most images but I'm pretty fed up with messing around with cams, I'll probably leave it as is

Attachments

• Alternative-cams.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Yeah, found the file, selected it, said it installed fine. Rebooted and still no option after reboot.
What file did you install? If you installed feeds ipk then plugins green to download plugins, softcams.

If you installed an individual cam then it should show in softcam setup. Menu, infopanel, softcam panel or softcam setup

What file did you install? If you installed feeds ipk then plugins green to download plugins, softcams.

If you installed an individual cam then it should show in softcam setup. Menu, infopanel, softcam panel or softcam setup

Did the feedsipk. Installed fine and rebooted. Goto plugins and there's no softcam option. Menu and infopanel also doesn't show a softcam option. I even reinstalled grogbuild and still the same.

You can only reinstall grog freerange if you reflash openatv again.
If you did this, whatever ipk's you added have been wiped, you need to add them again

You can only reinstall grog freerange if you reflash openatv again.
If you did this, whatever ipk's you added have been wiped, you need to add them again
Yep reinstalled grog (hoping it'd be fixed) then reinstalled the ipks on top.
The alternative that dsayers2014 recommended installed too and I can see that in the plugin list now but I'll need to look at it in the morning to put my line details in.

I'm wondering if it's because when I originally flashed it (it was working before this), I asked it to keep my settings (timers, line etc)? Never had an issue with that before though.

Last edited:
Just to confirm pressing munu, infopanel you don't see softcam setup or softcam panel?

When feeds started changing it changed to softcam setup, I'm not sure what they've called it now.

That doesn't appear until a softcam is installed
There is nothing in any menu that has the word 'softcam' in it until a softcam is installed
going to plugins>green doesn't have softcams as an option with most of the softcam feeds, certainly none of the ones i have tried
The only workaround up to now are the two you posted in the H2h thread, mgcamd and cccam
EDIT, the brand new softcam feed in Resources from Abu has worked on an ARM 4k box, no idea if it has worked on mips yet

I tried the MIPS one and I see the option to use the different cams but I'm not entirely sure what to do after that ie what's the best one to change it to.
I have my oscam.server file with my line details in still.

I tried the MIPS one and I see the option to use the different cams but I'm not entirely sure what to do after that ie what's the best one to change it to.
You need to paste your .server details into oscam.server file
then use oscam softcam in softcam panel, if one oscam softcam doesn't work, try a different one
iv flashed zgemmah9s with grogbulid no softcam at all for oscam
you have to install them manually from here:
OpenATV Softcam Feed

If you mean you tried alternative softcam manager try oscam_1150

oscam.server goes in etc/tuxbox/config

Back