GrogBuild grogbuild fresh install autotimer not installed

Just done that, atv from command line says the same, and no autotimers installed, is it something you can link to?
I can see it in the downloadable plugins but if I choose that it installs 4.3.2

Just done that, atv from command line says the same, and no autotimers installed, is it something you can link to?
I can see it in the downloadable plugins but if I choose that it installs 4.3.2
What command line are you using for plain openatv?
You should install it via remote.
Press blue.
Flash online

you would need to find an older ipk.

obviously atv isn't installing it by default now, I will check the gb setup files tomorrow and change it to make sure it installs it during setup. I say tomorrow but it may take me a day or two depending on how busy I am

I used the command line link on your signature first, but have just done via the remote as well and no dice, still no autotimer installed.
Appreciate the time and willingness to help, if you are able to add in again that will make for some happy souls in this house.
Thanks again

this is strange, I just flashed my vu uno+ with Grogbuild and the autotimer was installed and the older version copied over so 4.3.1 is installed, I am not sure why it's not doing it on your box

1643620104578.png

I am not sure how I could be doing it wrong, but if you have an idea I am willing to try, does it matter the box type?
the only difference would be if for some reason ATV hasn't included the autotimer plugin in the image for your box which is what it looks like, the bit that the grogbuild setup does is the same for all boxes 1
Grogbuild copies the old autotimer files over those installed by ATV, if ATV hasn't installed it in the first place then that would explain why you get the autotimer plugin can't be found as the system doesn't see it. I'm weary of changing the grogbuild setup to work on a specific box as it could break it on other boxes if Im not carefull

What you could do is install grogbuild as before and install the AutoTimer plugin via downloadable plugins which will install the latest version, then telnet to your box and type the following commands

Code:
cd /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
init 4 && wget -O autotimer.zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsnixwrxl8s8z4e/AutoTimer.zip\?dl=1 && unzip -o autotimer.zip && init 3

That should then overwrite the installed AutoTimer with an older version and get rid of any errors you are getting, but this is a hack that should work but until you try we wont know[/code]

Back