GrogBuild Grogbuild Stuck on Boot Blue Circle H9s

eccoboy

Hi I have Grogbuild stuck on the Monkey boot screen with a blue circle, box is H9s installed with ATV 6.4. Is there a way to recover this without starting from scratch again? Any help greatly appreciated 👍👍

Sorted, formatted another usb as NTFS and put that in and it booted without any bother. Now I’ve just got the issue of a lag and then repeat of the last minute of feed, if any of has a clue how to fix that then I’m all ears, swapfile currently set to 1056mb

Sorted, formatted another usb as NTFS and put that in and it booted without any bother. Now I’ve just got the issue of a lag and then repeat of the last minute of feed, if any of has a clue how to fix that then I’m all ears, swapfile currently set to 1056mb
Flash expander works well on the box

Thanks very much, I’m guessing that’s a plug-in so I’ll have a look. Would I need a 2nd usb? I’m guessing that’s to assist with a poor ram in the box?

Thanks very much, I’m guessing that’s a plug-in so I’ll have a look. Would I need a 2nd usb? I’m guessing that’s to assist with a poor ram in the box?
No mate Flash expander has nothing to do with Ram size it extends the size of the flash memory where images and plugins are installed.

Its better to have 2 usb sticks yes one solely for flash expander.

No mate Flash expander has nothing to do with Ram size it extends the size of the flash memory where images and plugins are installed.

Its better to have 2 usb sticks yes one solely for flash expander.
Many thanks, I’ll give that a go then. I’ve seen the instructions for Flash Expander set up for H9s so I’ll follow those 👍👍👍

Back