Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Then you need a guide with the title

How to set up an E2 box with OpenATV image !!! lol

Think MTpockets will have posted all you need in the Zgemma section (y)

Last edited:
After running AutoBouquetsMaker, when i scan for channels is says 379 video 37 radio done, guide says You should now have a nice neat channel list for cable channels but i get nothing

Hi.

Thanks for registering me.

Regards,
Prasad

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ----------

Hello Guys.

I am trying to setup my Zgemma Star H1 with Vix on Virgin. I tried downloading but your site does not allow me to. What to do?

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ----------

Hello Guys.

Help needed.

I can see the list of channels and I can even pick a channel. I see all the information about the current program but no picture.

Got my box working again its a vu+ duo ever time I try I get timeout for turner lock ,, please don't tell me I must have cable TV to make it work I've only got virgin

Broadband 100mb ,, if this is the case the box is getting chucked in the bin been trying now for 8 hours is there not a guide for these boxes please oh please help

yes first post,if on cable not correct netid selected or area?tell us more as mind reading services finished last night.

Hello mate am I correct in saying this box will work with out having virgin tv .. I ain't got any lines until I get the box sorted I can't get any channels at all

it will work on vm bb with a splitter,if in uk look at bees tut for abm setup,it does not work in roi. other posts around forum list net ids used.

bees tut for abm setup,i

Where can I find that .. I'veaalreadygot a spliter for my old kryptview box at the moment is the only thing working bloody vu box

Sorry for asking silly questions but think I might have the cables wrong in the back of the box on a vu+ duo2 what cables go where ie which ones are for sate and which ones are cable is someone could send me a picture or even a set up guide thank again

Hello members.

I have this zgemma star H1 Combo Enigma 2 Linux Smart Box with me.

It's in Vix image.

We have a Virgin connection. I am in Bristol. I have been following various posts to set it up but in vain.

I can see all channel lists and when I select a channel I can see the program information. However there's no picture or sound.

can someone help me.

Many Thanks in advance.

You line isn't working.

If you press ok twice on the remote you should see your server information.

I guess you have FTA channels like BBC and ITV

Last edited:
A line is a bit of code that you pay a server
to unlock the scrambled channels.

You could post a request here

Thanks for the picture ,, I have all most sorted the vu+duo 2 box out now with lots of help from bees ,, and others well I say that I've got cable side working on a trail line which is in fantastic hd the picture is perfect ,, what I must say is I had a kryptveiw box before and when you connect to that box its a screw in fitting at the back of the box ,, and on the vu its a push in type that's where I went wrong I screwed it in to the sat side on the vu duo 2 box. Cable is A .... I have sorted that out now and as I said it perfect ,, BUT the sat side is not working at all but its an old dish over 10 years old and ain't been used in that time so it might be the dish .. I've screwed the sat cable on the top one on the back off the box is this right and also there is a loop cable in the box do I need this , once again thank you for all your help would of been lost with out all your help ,, one bit of advice to any one who is setting up these boxes be patient and in the end the results so far are amazing

people are nervous moving from kv to better yes its daunting now you see quality.loop i imagine is used if having twin cable tuners=1 cable feed.recheck the tut for setting up box on the sat side and is set to 28.2.

i would have thought the vu booklet explains where things go when powered off of course.

Back