H2H wanted

Does anyone have an H2H they want to part with for the right price ??
Yes I have Zgemma H.2H unboxed £35 & Zgemma H.2H in original box £40. Cash on collection London NW6 or add £5 UK shipping.
DESCRIPTION: FREE IPTV & FULLY SET UP, UNLIKE NEW ONE! Flashed with latest OpenATV image & MetrixHD skin. Just connect to your Satellite Dish to receive all available Free To Air (FTA) TV/Radio Channels from FreeSat UK, Sky UK & Sky ROI. Connect to Cable or Terrestrial Aerial to receive all available Cable or Terrestrial TV/Radio Channels from FreeView UK and/or SaorView ROI. Connect to your Broadband Router for over 10,000 FREE Auto-Updating Subscription-Free Worldwide IPTV Channels plus 1,000s of FREE Movies & Series on FREE built-in Movie Player. Auto-updates daily online. You must buy a Cable/Satellite and/or IPTV Subscription (NOT included) to receive Pay-To-View TV Channels. Includes: Power Supply Unit with UK 3-pin Mains Plug, Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, HDMI Cable, 2-page User Instructions. Needs 3 cables (cable/co-axial, satellite, network) for cable/aerial, dish, router.
INTERESTED? Just PM me to arrange payment by Cash on Collection, Bank Transfer or PayPal Friends & Family.

Last edited:
so @panorama93 is that with FREE IPTV or IPTV Subscription (not included) the two contradict themselves.
Yes up to 30,000 FREE auto-updating IPTV worldwide channels are included (subscription-free), but they do not include the Pay-To-View Channels that need an IPTV Paid Subscription.

Yes I have Zgemma H.2H unboxed £35 & Zgemma H.2H in original box £40. Cash on collection London NW6 or add £5 UK shipping.
DESCRIPTION: FREE IPTV & FULLY SET UP, UNLIKE NEW ONE! Flashed with latest OpenATV image & MetrixHD skin. Just connect to your Satellite Dish to receive all available Free To Air (FTA) TV/Radio Channels from FreeSat UK, Sky UK & Sky ROI. Connect to Cable or Terrestrial Aerial to receive all available Cable or Terrestrial TV/Radio Channels from FreeView UK and/or SaorView ROI. Connect to your Broadband Router for over 10,000 FREE Auto-Updating Subscription-Free Worldwide IPTV Channels plus 1,000s of FREE Movies & Series on FREE built-in Movie Player. Auto-updates daily online. You must buy a Cable/Satellite and/or IPTV Subscription (NOT included) to receive Pay-To-View TV Channels. Includes: Power Supply Unit with UK 3-pin Mains Plug, Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, HDMI Cable, 2-page User Instructions. Needs 3 cables (cable/co-axial, satellite, network) for cable/aerial, dish, router.
INTERESTED? Just PM me to arrange payment by Cash on Collection, Bank Transfer or PayPal Friends & Family.
Interested yes

Back