Happy 1st Birthday to Techkings

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday to Techkings and to all our members!, it has been 1 year since Techkings.org came online!.

Time has flown by from the where we all got together on another forum, more to say a test forum to see whether it was worth going any further. That forum took off and from that here we are now 1 year on with over 9000 threads, 96,000+ posts and over 3000 members!.

We would have had closer to 4500 members and much more posts and threads by now if it wasn’t for the jealous onlookers but let’s not let that get us down we will move onwards and upwards regardless.

Throughout the making of this forum it has been an absolute pleasure in getting to know members here in detail though personalities, humour and in just general chat, and because of this it has empowered me to keep this place alive because we have something special here.

We have a friendly forum more to say a family forum where we all share day to day activities with people we trust which makes Techings.org so popular as it has been to date.

I want to thank the Super Moderators that do an absolutely excellent job here keeping this place safe for other members and also for keeping this place order, also the same goes to the regular members that keep this place alive with their regular threads and posts.

Happy Birthday To Techkings.org and Thank You from Admin, Super moderators to all our members!.

Yes happy birthday Techkings, and a big thank you and well done to Hiteck for making Techkings what it is today :) and all the members who visit here on a daily basis :)

2cy2yg.jpg

Last edited:
happy birthday Techkings and may there many more on ward and upward for this wonderful site

Happy Birthday Techkings, and well done to Hiteck, the mods and all our members for making TK such a friendly, welcoming and informative place to be :)

Jaysus Time flies :)

Thanks to H, The Mods, VIP members, Members & Junior Members for making Techkings what it is after one year.

A Huge Thanks To Everyone (y)

Happy 1st birthday techkings :happy:

The only reason i stuck around was because I found you all very friendly and very informative.

Happy 1st Birthday to TechKings.Thanks to HiTeck and all Mods,for making TechKings Part of my life :happy::happy:

Cant belive that a year has already flown by, now that was quick!

Happy birthday to TechKings.

HIP HIP ...HURRAY (x3) :grin:

A year already ? That was quick ! Happy B Day TK and many more. 3 cheers to HT for all his hard work making this place great and friendly !

Wow has'nt time just flown by, thats cos were all having fun, happy birthday Techkings, congrats to Hiteck and the mods and all the very nice members who I meet when I come here :) I love this place ;)

:happybirthday: TK all the mods and HiTeck deserve a decent one of these :lep: for all there hard work over the last year. Thank you for giving me a home.:bday:

Can't believe its already been a year, i shall raise a glass to TK tonight, several actually lol

Back