Happy 1st Birthday to Techkings

Not here very long, i hav been welcome'd to techkings by all its freindly member's long may it last(y)
I wish you happy birthday Techkings and many more to come..:drink:

Happy Birthday Techkings, and well done to HiTeck, all the mods, and the members that make this place what it is! :cheesy grin:

Sorry guys i missed this i missed this yesterday as i was at work all day.
But a big thanks to HT and his team for making this place what it is and

Happy birthday TechKings

Its a year 2mora that i joined, so yup missed the 1st day as well as 1st birthday. But hey im here :):):) Still here a year on and loving the place as far as techy things this is home

Thanks to all those members that have made TK what it is and made us strong and thanks to all those that are celebrating our 1st Birthday

LONG MAY WE CONTINUE!!

Three cheers for HT!!!!!

I'm the same as linny in that i was working, then the good lady insisted that we go out and get drunk so i missed yesterdays anniversary.

but a great thanks must go to one and all who come here day in and day out for making this site as succesful and friendly as it is. A special word of thanks must go to Hi-Teck for his vision for this forum, and all the hard work that he has put in for our benefit, especially in the recent past with the updating of the v-bulletin and then fixing what those effin begrudging ****(s) broke.
to all the super moderators, thanks for keeping us all on our toes, this place would be a lot more chaotic without you.
to all members, regardless of status, thanks for all the friendly advice given, the friendly chats, the great info. we have here something that we should be proud of.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECHKINGS!!​

Back