HD Channels on Mgcamd Gifts

KodiMaster

Hello TK Peeps.

So I've tried a couple of test gifts (Mgcamd) on my zgemma H5.2s and realised that there isn't much premium HD channels. Is this how it is across the board or are there providers who can offer HD premium channels? If so I would appreciate some leads. Please pm.

Ps. I hope this posts. Had to use a third party app as can't do it directly from the TK site. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ps. I hope this posts. Had to use a third party app as can't do it directly from the TK site. Lol.

Bullshit. You posted via iphone/tapatalk, which is the app I advised you to get in your last thread. There is nothing wrong with posting functions via the site.

First issue was down to YOU registering with the wrong email address and then not savvy enough to use the forum software. Do not blame the site for you mistakes which you didn't even have the decency to come back to your original thread, and say it was a user fault. Which is obvious, by your new post in here!

http://www.techkings.org/threads/having-issues-using-the-forum.120415/

Bullshit. You posted via iphone/tapatalk, which is the app I advised you to get in your last thread. There is nothing wrong with posting functions via the site.

First issue was down to YOU registering with the wrong email address and then not savvy enough to use the forum software. Do not blame the site for you mistakes which you didn't even have the decency to come back to your original thread, and say it was a user fault. Which is obvious, by your new post in here!

http://www.techkings.org/threads/having-issues-using-the-forum.120415/
Thanks all for your responses. Especially HiTech. Dude. Take a chill pill man. yes I used the third party app because I can't post directly on the site. I'm not blaming the site, and a simple typo of my email which I fixed immediately. If that was the initial problem then I don't think anythings changed, as I corrected the email address before I made any actions on the site. I agree with you not savvy enough as much as I'd like to be. But what's up with the aggression. Are you having a bad day. I was stoked that I managed to post something but would still like to do it directly on the site. Maybe I'm not going to the right page. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. I appreciate your assistance but if you get annoyed by unsavvyness with using the site then just ignore me.

Hey man. Kodi I can work with blindfolded. Not really blindfolded but you catch my drift. Flashing and gift lines. All new to me. But getting there. Forums. Again. Not usually a user. But I like this site.

Back