HD Channels

champion9

Hi All,

HD channels have been gone for quite some time now and even though I am happy with the current set up (as I saw HD channels as nice bonus) I always wonder what is happening with HD channels....does anyone have any updates on what is happening with HD channels?

I always look through various forums to try and find any updates but there never really is. It seems no one knows when it will come back but this makes me think is there anyone in the UK working on getting it back? There are plenty of forum users on here so just wondered if anyone had heard or read anything?

Would like to know this also.

I miss the HD channels.
I can always noticed the difference soon as i watch BT Sports HD :)
Would Be nice if we could get them back!

TechKings Rules:

7. All external links (links that make you leave techkings.org) must be coded. To code links use the # button in the editor.

18. Do not post links to other forums with similar content, we like to keep all the info here but feel free to share info with us here from other forums if you wish.

Just checking up on this post I started some time ago....it seems no one has any info or updates. This leads me to think there is no one working on trying to bring back HD channels.

no idea what that is so just had a quick google and it takes me to a forum but I cant seem to see anything about HD

Back