Helix IPTV: Hackers Threaten to Expose Resellers & Customers

a lot of these hackers don't even take or have the data as it's a second hack they need to do to get into the database, chances are helix are using a well know cms for their web site which is easily hackable, put a message on the home page and make them/visitors think it's a major breach.

I was with a provider who said he supposedly got hacked and all customers sellers ect had to change details he openly posted it on his group nothing ever came about it I think that is a load of shite tbh cause if that was case why ask for a ransom with no date day year ect you could just easily send them to the right people and have it completely shut down not the first time end users and sellers has been mentioned by torrent freak and won't be last could it be a cover up to shut up shop and do a runner? That's what most people would think lol

Their IPTV services are off and contact cannot be made with them. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas from the clown who has caused this.

Helix was never good at all. Tried it for a day a few times, got about 4 seconds if I remember right. I think they tried to launch themselves off the back of Fab IPTV's success and now seem to have gone the same way? Or was Fab a police raid. Can't remember.

Helix was never good at all. Tried it for a day a few times, got about 4 seconds if I remember right. I think they tried to launch themselves off the back of Fab IPTV's success and now seem to have gone the same way? Or was Fab a police raid. Can't remember.
Fab was police raid mate

Back