HELP!! Adding C line to Zgemma H3.2tc

NGLad93

Can someone please help me with getting a like added to the above zgemma, done everything the same as I did with my H7 but can't get any channels to show other than FTA.

I don't need a guide on how to add a line I've done all that I just need to understand why it isn't picking it up on this box when everything has been fine on my other

I don't need a guide on how to add a line I've done all that I just need to understand why it isn't picking it up on this box when everything has been fine on my other

H7 is an ARM processor and can only use Oscam softcam, OR you can use a C line if you download and install CCcam2.3.2 softcam, not 2.3.0

H7 is an ARM processor and can only use Oscam softcam, OR you can use a C line if you download and install CCcam2.3.2 softcam, not 2.3.0
My H7 isn't the problem it's the H3.2TC, I've Added the line to Cccam.cfg and added it in to Usr/keys like normal, restarted the cam and just getting a black picture, I'm using Cccam.2.3.2 but also tried 2.3.0, checked network connection all is ok, restarted the box and checked tuner config

My H7 isn't the problem it's the H3.2TC, I've Added the line to Cccam.cfg and added it in to Usr/keys like normal, restarted the cam and just getting a black picture, I'm using Cccam.2.3.2 but also tried 2.3.0, checked network connection all is ok, restarted the box and checked tuner config

which build is on the H3.2TC?

have you tried a CWS line for mgcamd softcam?

have you rebooted box and router since adding the C line?

Sorted it with the help of @dave100. He sent me a blank CCcam.cfg file and I deleted the one from the box, pasted my line in to the new one and then sent it across and it worked

Back