Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help: IPTV Channels not showing after upgrading to Open ATV 6.3

Duvylobve

Registered
Hi All,

i currently use a Vu+ Duo2 set top box for streaming IPTV channnels only (No satellite), i have just upgraded my image to Open ATV 6.3 combined with Wooshbuild infinity plugin as i prefer the skyQ skin. After this upgrade, i installed and configured my IPTV channels using details provided by my IPTV provider but unfortunately NONE of the channels are showing/streaming even with their respective EPG present.

I was tempted to report this glitch to my IPTV provider but then i realized that all the channels were streaming/showing onthe IPTV SMARTERS app on my phone using the same details from the provider. Then, i concluded the problem must be coming from the box and not the IPTV provider.

Has anyone ever experienced similar problem? if so, i would appreciate it if you can share your solution to this technical abd also, i welcome any other suggestions that might be helpful

i look forward to hearing from you all

thank you

duvylove

Last edited by a moderator:

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Xtream Codes website taken down page 1 mate if using zgemma xtream editor xtream TV you maybe be better just using on android with the events what happens yesterday with xc a lot of people using boxes have encountered no channels so if you have a firestick I would suggest using that