HELP - No Signal What So Ever!!!

So I tried what you said kiddac.

Results in me finding 23 channels now!!

The satellite dish is hooked up to the freesat we have in the dining room and that all works fine with good signal strength. Surely the alignment of the dish can't be out otherwise that wouldn't work?

Anyhow, I downloaded 2 apps for iOS. "Dish Align" & "SatelliteLocator" Both seems to say it is fine!!

Thanks.

not sure about the exact settings but when you do a scan there is a SKY FTA only option..... you haven't selected that have you? i'll have a look when i get home and find out exactly what i'm on about!!

Similar problem, box worked fine when setup 1st, then seemed to be losing signal on Sunday, switched on yesterday and wouldn't clear anything. Reflashed and worked till tonight, turned it on and no signal again. Re-ended the f-connectors no difference. Only difference is I'm running Wooshbuild.

Last edited:
hey did anyone find a solution for this, i just got new feeds ran from my dish to a back bedroom for a zgemma star 2s and it worked perfectly in my last house, got every channel and i have moved it houses before, its never usually an issue but now its connected to the new feeds in the new house it just keeps saying no signal. the satellite engineer who fitted the cables for me was able to show me on his scanner being able to lock on to the astra 28.2e 2e/2f/2g satellite. ive reimaged my box a few times and still nothing, i re ended the f type connectors and then got 8 channels but even the signal was too low to actually watch them. anyone have any ideas on how i can solve this??? any help will be much appreciated! tyia

Although not the OP's problem. I found on initial startup that the zgemma defaults to a german satellite so it shows no signal

hey did anyone find a solution for this, i just got new feeds ran from my dish to a back bedroom for a zgemma star 2s and it worked perfectly in my last house, got every channel and i have moved it houses before, its never usually an issue but now its connected to the new feeds in the new house it just keeps saying no signal. the satellite engineer who fitted the cables for me was able to show me on his scanner being able to lock on to the astra 28.2e 2e/2f/2g satellite. ive reimaged my box a few times and still nothing, i re ended the f type connectors and then got 8 channels but even the signal was too low to actually watch them. anyone have any ideas on how i can solve this??? any help will be much appreciated! tyia

I too had the same problem and found out it's the F connector. Re ended the connector with the center copper wire protruding out of the connector by about 2 - 3 mm.

I have new zgema h2s . no satellite signal at all. Made all new connections on sat cables but no power coming from box to lmb.
Can you advise

I have new zgema h2s . no satellite signal at all. Made all new connections on sat cables but no power coming from box to lmb.
Can you advise

you got the feeds in the correct tuners? one in the lnb in and one in the bottom right, not sure if A OR B, if you aint getting fta channels your dish is the issue

I've messed mine up I recon I messed with the satellite settings in image manager then it wouldn't let me back in to put them back because I was only picking up the channels searching for the satellite manually and they was out of order after the bouquets maker was timing out I reset it flashed it now I haven't got any thing to watch and I'm going crazy I might have to buy another box.

HI Guys,
I know this is an OLD thread but maybe people searching for a solution will read it and solve their issues with Signal on ZGemma Receivers.!

I had many problems regarding this issue with the Signal on a LOT of ZGemma receivers.
Mine was the Zgemma H7S with Triple Tuners, 2x DVB-S2X and 1x C-T2
I SOLVED my issue by UNSCREWING and taking OFF the Cable with f-connector from Rear and then putting it back ON but NOT
tightening too much, LEAVE it pretty loose.!!!!
DONT tighten it so MUCH that it reaches MAX.!!!!!!!
This brought my signal back straight away.!!!!
It was driving me NUTS because ALL other Receivers I tried on the same Cable worked great NO problems whatsoever.
Hope this Helps.
AJP

Back