GrogBuild Help please

Hi, I’ve recently updated my build to grogbuild, but the past couple of days my box keeps freezing, is it anything on the build or shall I go back to wooshbuild where I had no problems?

what box?

is your usb stick still showing as being mounted on /media/hdd (press red button and select Plugins -> Mount Manager)

Is it happening when you do anything specific or at the same time each day or does it appear to be random?

Edit: you say it's happening once a day, is it the same time of day?

Sometimes having c or n line can cause freezing picture!! Don't think it could be build! Try without build open vix or open atv on its own

I’m been using a CWS line for last 2 years and been fine, it’s only been since i changed over to grogbuild, it’s happening at different times of the day and night, yes the usb is showing up aswell

I’m been using a CWS line for last 2 years and been fine, it’s only been since i changed over to grogbuild, it’s happening at different times of the day and night, yes the usb is showing up aswell
what box are you using?

You have a setting wrong or more likely an update stuck in a loop that can neither install nor stop, continually attempting to do its thing and continually failing
Power off the box and fully reboot, then
Openwebif, terminal
Type root
Click enter
Type opkg update
Click enter again
Reboot
See if it's any better

You have a setting wrong or more likely an update stuck in a loop that can neither install nor stop, continually attempting to do its thing and continually failing
Power off the box and fully reboot, then
Openwebif, terminal
Type root
Click enter
Type opkg update
Click enter again
Reboot
See if it's any better

As pablo has said,If no joy just go back to wooshbuild as you stated you had no issues with it,We all try different builds and settle with the one we like

Back