Help what box

Avoid Android boxes that are running Android TV 9 Images there is a VPN bug in ATV9 that means VPN doesn't work when using Ethernet. Most of the generic boxes never get any official software updates , so you'll be stuck with the original software or custom ROMs if they exist.
VPN is becoming essential these days. Firestick 4K is a decent device of your happy with side loading apps and using WiFi, you'll need to buy the Ethernet adapter if you want to hard wire it. Can't see what the fuss about the Formuler Z+ neo is about, it's a low spec box (only 1gb RAM, only 2.4ghz WiFi no 5Ghz) and costs double than the boxes you can get from China with better specs . The only advantage I see is they say they provide software updates.

Hi I'm using a zgemma h5 2s and its been locking up on iptv channels for a good while but now on vods its behaving for the First 30 mins then locking skipping etc ever 2 minutes after being updated to open atv 6.4 and latest grogbuild . Idont believe it is the supplier and after a Google search there is so much about zgemma boxes doing this so what is a easy reliable box to get iptv on any help would be great
i have zgemmahs. but ialso have. vuo zero 4k. which is far. superior

Avoid Android boxes that are running Android TV 9 Images there is a VPN bug in ATV9 that means VPN doesn't work when using Ethernet. Most of the generic boxes never get any official software updates , so you'll be stuck with the original software or custom ROMs if they exist.
VPN is becoming essential these days. Firestick 4K is a decent device of your happy with side loading apps and using WiFi, you'll need to buy the Ethernet adapter if you want to hard wire it. Can't see what the fuss about the Formuler Z+ neo is about, it's a low spec box (only 1gb RAM, only 2.4ghz WiFi no 5Ghz) and costs double than the boxes you can get from China with better specs . The only advantage I see is they say they provide software updates.
Ram is not that important with IPTV it is more about processing power,to deal with epg and channel zapping. Ram becomes more important if you want to play games.

Ram is not that important with IPTV it is more about processing power,to deal with epg and channel zapping. Ram becomes more important if you want to play games.
This is your work office time, get back to your calculator mike123

Back