Help with sky sports

Iptv is the main way but with the current situation surrounding this you may need to wait until the dust as settled.
Motorised sat with a euroline can give you sports channels.
Now tv do sports passes etc
Sky go shared accounts.
All comes down to equiptment and price you want to pay etc.

IPTV on firestick is possible from various sources, I have 2 suppliers at the moment, one in the UK and another in the USA.

The main system xtream codes which runs the majority of iptv infrastructure has been shut down and providers are having to find other means to get up and running again etc its well documented on the forum

I had a virgin line with all channels including sports. Now this has gone what options do I have to watch sports
Sky sports football is still available for most people, along with news and mix, plus all of the BT sports hds, so you should still be able to view the English championship and football league games shown, also the SPL games that Sky sports football hd is showing.

Sky sports football is still available for most people, along with news and mix, plus all of the BT sports hds, so you should still be able to view the English championship and football league games shown, also the SPL games that Sky sports football hd is showing.
I've not had the sports for some time now - have I missed out on some info? Using Dsayers latest build.

Thanks for that. I've still been missing bt sport1 and sly sports football too. I'll have to have a play with the bouquets and see what happens.

Back