Hi, need help with my zgemma h2h.

If it’s stuck on boot you could try another psu ie power lead. If that doesn’t work you will need to get a usb stick and format it to fat32 then download the image for your box to pc and extract the file! Once extracted open the file and you will see noforce you will have to rename to force and save. Once that’s done place the file onto usb and put in the back of the box and turn on and it will start to flash.

openATV Nightly Downloads
Go on air digital and select box model

If it’s stuck on boot you could try another psu ie power lead. If that doesn’t work you will need to get a usb stick and format it to fat32 then download the image for your box to pc and extract the file! Once extracted open the file and you will see noforce you will have to rename to force and save. Once that’s done place the file onto usb and put in the back of the box and turn on and it will start to flash.
I am sorry, I am really a novice on it. In simpler terms what do I have to do? Do you have the path for me to download it please?

Have you tried to reflash it via usb or online flash?
What do I have to do to online flash?

Save it to pc click and extract all files and then click on the extracted file and rename the file that say noforce to force save then drag the zgemma file to usb which will have to be formatted fat32 first.. then put in the back of box

Save it to pc click and extract all files and then click on the extracted file and rename the file that say noforce to force save then drag the zgemma file to usb which will have to be formatted fat32 first.. then put in the back of box
Will try now, thanks.

It worked, now I have Open ATV 6.3, what should I do next?

If you want whooshbuild infinity you will need to follow the instructions on the infinity thread, which will probaly mean another flash as you have just done, only this time when your TV screen gets to the bit that says HDMI, resolution, put the remote control down and follow the infinity steps shown, it would be better to have a copy of your box ip address handy to log into webif, be warned though there are problems with the softcams now after a re flash of open atv, they will have to be installed manually, theres a few threads covering all that aswell, as its been a major problem this last few weeks.

I’m not that clued up on the sly as vermin but you will need a build I’d recommend grog freerange as this will be easier for you enter this in webif telnet or putty
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Then follow instructions on it. You will need to initialise usb stick in the back before you do command line above

• Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.

Even you have had or there is a vm feed to the house you could use this as could be active you would get more channels as said above not much left on sly but if that’s your only option worth getting plus you could have ipeetv along side so you get more channels.

Reflash your box again at the hdmi setting go on google and type http://zgemmah2h down the left hand side you will see terminal press on it a page will open saying login as type root press enter then will say logged in as then enter this command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter and infinty will start to download then just continue setup as normal but will have to install softcam ipk manually and over 100 channels left on sly or as mentioned if there's a cable feed see if you can have cable

I am in a pickle now, accidentally switched the box off and on with usb connected and now is on a loop with boot & flash. Help me!!!!!

Wait until the display changes to BOOT and power off.
Remove flash drive and insert storage drive and power on.

Pull the usb out once flash starts! Then format usb stick fat32 again so it’s wiped! Then
RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
Then put this command line in
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
Or any other build of your choice willo dsayers wooshbuild infinty

Back