Horse Racing Fancies.

We might be getting some French racing next Monday if all goes to plan, at least its better than that USA crap.

Yeah they start next week suppose to be starting uk racing within next 2 weeks but nothing is confirmed to this is official. Wouldn’t be in a rush to bet at the moment especially when racing starts here be some weird results probs not have a bet to racing have been on for least a month here.

Yeah they start next week suppose to be starting uk racing within next 2 weeks but nothing is confirmed to this is official. Wouldn’t be in a rush to bet at the moment especially when racing starts here be some weird results probs not have a bet to racing have been on for least a month here.
True, gonna see some strange results, if anyone is doing bets as soon as uk racing comes back, avoid short priced favs, as for the french racing,I wouldnt go near that even before the lockdown came in.

True, gonna see some strange results, if anyone is doing bets as soon as uk racing comes back, avoid short priced favs, as for the french racing,I wouldnt go near that even before the lockdown came in.
Agree I stay away from favs especially short priced and racing here will have maximum 12 runners so be plenty horses don’t get in and some horses that are trained for certain races will probs be going to win rather than a prep run and then win future target race And be plenty of gambles so anyone guess how horses will run after so many months off. Last time bet in France was the arc which was a good few year ago now rather save money for next few months than bet already doing well not betting for over a month now:tearsofjoy:

Intriguing to see how the whole industry adapts to "life after shutdown." I'm guessing that with the lost gate revenue due to social distancing measures, the bookies will have to subsidise racedays staged by courses with increased sponsorship.

Yeah I reckon behind closed doors is a given. No other option atm and probably best that race meetings stay under the radar a bit after the bad press it's had from Cheltenham.

Can't see any sports having any crowds this year. Anyone betting on the racing in Germany football will start from 15th onwards.

Can't see any sports having any crowds this year. Anyone betting on the racing in Germany football will start from 15th onwards.

Had one or two patents on the US Racing during lockdown just for a bit of fun. Don't think I'll bother dipping my toe in again till uk racing is back. There might be a bit of value to be found in horses that have previously run well after a long absence.

Had one or two patents on the US Racing during lockdown just for a bit of fun. Don't think I'll bother dipping my toe in again till uk racing is back. There might be a bit of value to be found in horses that have previously run well after a long absence.
Stop betting in us after using spare change in account when irish racing stopped not bet any my money bar a free bet which was over a month ago so won't touch a bet even when uk racing or the football is back on for least a month will be weird results and the football well will be strange results so rather save money than waste money. If you do bet then good luck hope they get you a big win(y)

I watch a lot of the Bundesliga and its not a bad league to bet on for the BTTS, BTTS and over3 goals, over 3 goals, winrush markets, there are profits to be made there.

Last edited:
I watch a lot of the Bundesliga and its not a bad league to bet on for the BTTS, BTTS and over3 goals, over 3 goals, winrush, markets, there are profits to be made there.
I enjoy watching bundesliga league to me its the best league i would bet their but rather wait a month to see how this goes cause if any players catch the virus then could cause issues and to me personally you have to social distance your not aloud to spit celebrate etc but you can tackle someone could be clash of heads and you tell a player if someone gives you a bad tackle their not going to square up to each other :tearsofjoy:

I enjoy watching bundesliga league to me its the best league i would bet their but rather wait a month to see how this goes cause if any players catch the virus then could cause issues and to me personally you have to social distance your not aloud to spit celebrate etc but you can tackle someone could be clash of heads and you tell a player if someone gives you a bad tackle their not going to square up to each other :tearsofjoy:
Yeah, it will be interesting to say the least, when it starts back next Friday.

I'm the same, not bothering m8, don't know how fit they are for starters.
That’s my issue betting and especially when uk racing starts up cause all haven’t run for months and the yard might have had bugs etc in the yard rather wait to racing started for least a month before I have a go.

Back