Horse Racing Fancies.

A few of mine have opened up now, hope birds don't have a feast of them now m8.
Most off mine have grown through just new ones that are still to come up and with gale force winds here Friday onwards probs destroy them all:X3: i would look at gardening website cause i am getting 40 plants instead of paying full price only pay for delivery.

You saving your pennies up for racing in next few weeks.

Most off mine have grown through just new ones that are still to come up and with gale force winds here Friday onwards probs destroy them all:X3: i would look at gardening website cause i am getting 40 plants instead of paying full price only pay for delivery.

You saving your pennies up for racing in next few weeks.
To be fair m8, it's not bothering me at present.

I would suggest not betting too much money on racing when it does start back, there are going to be some strange results and a lot of outsiders winning races, you can see all the excuses that can explain it, for instance when a big fat 100/1 wins, it will be,( it usually hates the noise of the crowds, so with no crowds today he ran his true race), the crooked jockeys will be quids in as well as the bookies, who will be keen to get some money back in after the shortage of punters having a bet. For me I think I will avoid all short price favs and look out for horses that usually run well after a long lay off, I have noticed with the french racing that there have been a lot of winners priced between 8/1 and 20/1, may well be something similar in the uk , particularly in the first few weeks.

Won't be having a bet but will be interested to see what results are thrown up.

With the reduced number of meetings for the foreseeable, there's potential for some really strong fields and we might see a really high standard of horse racing once the first couple of weeks have gone.

Did a 30p lucky 31, got 2 winners just, oakensfield 13/2 gp, and Valyrian Steel 3/1 gp, 2 seconds and other one last, but a couple of pound up, so covers another one tomorrow, hope a few punters got a few winners.

Back