horse racing

Everything is explained here on how to use oscam-emu and how to set it up all depends on which box 1 has oscam-emu/oscam-patched
Ps the files I posted will only work with the old softcam way not the new methods as I have not updated my openatv
The image on the box im trying is openvix.is that a problem. I use oscam for euro channels with a line there are already config files in tuxbox for this. Do i need to remove this softam and only have the oscam emu. Maybe flash with openatv and start from.scratch.?

The image on the box im trying is openvix.is that a problem. I use oscam for euro channels with a line there are already config files in tuxbox for this. Do i need to remove this softam and only have the oscam emu. Maybe flash with openatv and start from.scratch.?
No openvix is fine, the oscam_emu I posted is for all images so just install it no need to uninstall your oscam
Just backup your oscam configs files Frist as when you install the oscam emu it will install basic configs files then you can copy your euro servers to oscam server file so u still have your subs
The configs file that I posted are there as well for u to see how I've set it up.
Now when you have it setup go to 1 of the racing channels on 4.8 then leave on channel until channel opens can take 2 mins or 20mins for it to find new keys.

My RTV is ba

Basic question but how would I add this to my openbox?
To add SSR to openbox - "Menu" - "Installation" - "TP List" - Go to TP 11597 V 22000 - Press OK twice to search TP, the 2 SSR channels should appear at the end of the All channel list, if they are not there then they are already tuned in somewhere else.

To add SSR to openbox - "Menu" - "Installation" - "TP List" - Go to TP 11597 V 22000 - Press OK twice to search TP, the 2 SSR channels should appear at the end of the All channel list, if they are not there then they are already tuned in somewhere else.

Thanks, I did that and found SSR on /channel 793 and 1305.

Not sure if it was there already or if the steps you posted got it there but either way it is working fine. As is RTV SD on its normal channel, RTV SD isn't working today, just says scrambled but SD is fine for now.

No openvix is fine, the oscam_emu I posted is for all images so just install it no need to uninstall your oscam
Just backup your oscam configs files Frist as when you install the oscam emu it will install basic configs files then you can copy your euro servers to oscam server file so u still have your subs
The configs file that I posted are there as well for u to see how I've set it up.
Now when you have it setup go to 1 of the racing channels on 4.8 then leave on channel until channel opens can take 2 mins or 20mins for it to find new keys.
Something not quite right. When I install only the config files in your post, the cam wont start. The error no config files found ,please add files to etc tuxbox config. Do I need to leave the existing config files there and just add yours as well.

Ok I gather now these file actually go into the interface of oscam.
Enter ip adress followed by :9000 and go into files or am I losing it altogether here.
Cant figure out were gcam.cache , gcam.provid, gcam.srvid.2 goes. are these text files that can be opened with notebook?

If you're using the config files that I posted then delete the ones in etc tuxbox config and then FTP my ones across then go to softcam panel and start oscam_emu
And to get into oscam interface look in the oscam.config file open with notepad++ and u will see the port for it so what ever the IP address of box add :port in browser and it should open the interface for oscam

updated post 8 with new files as it had the wrong files in them lolol

Last edited:
If you're using the config files that I posted then delete the ones in etc tuxbox config and then FTP my ones across then go to softcam panel and start oscam_emu
And to get into oscam interface look in the oscam.config file open with notepad++ and u will see the port for it so what ever the IP address of box add :port in browser and it should open the interface for oscam

updated post 8 with new files as it had the wrong files in them lolol
And Presto. Prtoblem solved. Great job mate thanks for all the help.

Is anyone Racing TV HD been working lately?

My RTV HD hasn't been working for a while now, not since all the issues various people were having the other week. RTV SD had been working but I notice today, Monday, it is not at the moment. It was working fine on Saturday, I don't know about Sunday as I didn't try to watch RTV.

It seems to be hit and miss for most on sat, HD looks like its gone and the SD version is more often not working, than working, still ok on cable for now.

Hi I don't appear to have those numbers on the TP List .any ideas please

Just done channel update again and found those numbers and is back up and running many thanks (lifesaver)

Yes, RTV SD and RTV HD and SSR not working today. I did get RTV on for a few seconds in the last hour but otherwise just getting the Scrambled message

Yes, RTV SD and RTV HD and SSR not working today. I did get RTV on for a few seconds in the last hour but otherwise just getting the Scrambled message
I have SSR working but racing channels just went off no sign of coming back on yet

Non of the racing channels working for me. I have had SSR for a total of about 30 seconds when all added up over the day. Hopefully will be back tomorrow working.

Back