How good

The secret with enigma boxes is to remove as many apps as possible The box will be able to cope much better with the speed at which iptv streams at Remember zgemma boxes are only dual thread Most andriod boxes are octo core

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Ignore ste when it comes to iptv, every chance he gets he says how bad iptv is. I think on some other topic he said i was full of shyt when i said my iptv was working perfect. I and from what i can see many others have a good experience when you find a good sub. Your messages ste for people that might want to try iptv are discouraging. Just because you have big speeds from your other post doesn't mean anything unless you have a good sub and your internet is good. Just because you have big speeds doesn't mean your internet doesn't drop every now and again.

Anyone looking to try iptv it is worth it and it does work pretty dam well if you have a good sub, quality internet and a half decent box. I use a zgemma h2s box running ipab image and it works perfect

Also have an old cloud ibox 2 plus and it works good also as i have seen a few people wondering if it works on the box. The channel changing is a little slow but other than that it's not too bad

i have used my supplier from c/share days. then he evolved with iptv for sport cppl years ago. does not advertise. i was curious to try other providers so i did .. my problem was i was using resellers of resellers.. i gave up and went to my orgional provider . iptv has got better. but not petfect.. must admit mag 254w1 runs very good
but every set up undoubtedly will be different..
buying a router .not using the crap isp ones provide was a good start..

i have used my supplier from c/share days. then he evolved with iptv for sport cppl years ago. does not advertise. i was curious to try other providers so i did .. my problem was i was using resellers of resellers.. i gave up and went to my orgional provider . iptv has got better. but not petfect.. must admit mag 254w1 runs very good
but every set up undoubtedly will be different..
buying a router .not using the crap isp ones provide was a good start..
To me in my opinion there's always going to be a number of factors to do with iptv, box your using or fire stick depending on specifications bb providers which most are trying to block out iptv suppliers which could be resellers overloaded servers which some will tell you what they want to tell you whether your running it wireless or ethanet will play a part aswell I've got iptv from my C/S supplier and I think it's rubbish and that's on a h2s box there is always going to be positive and negative about it people will have good and bad experiences with it

i have a h.2s it works ok on iptv..
but does not like HD. its now boxed away .. shame as i like the menu. My firestick using basic add-ons ( not builds) runs perfect as not bloated with crap.

Here's my very limited 2 pennies worth, I've bought a mag box as I'm behind the times with a smart tv! I've probably gone through 8-10 tests from guys on here and elsewhere , people advertised that they had thier own servers most have but a lot are re-sellers and you don't find out until they say you're box is already on their server whilst requesting a test! To be fair i didn't know what to expect as it was all new to me and i'd read that iptv wasn't up to the c/s system. Most of the tests were ok but I wasn't happy with the sports feeds, most seemed to be lacking quality and they were a little bit behind e.g someone hitting a golf ball and a faint line was shown behind the flight of the ball, someone kicking a footy and then going blurred follwing the path of the ball, cricket the same, i was starting to think it was my setup/connection, but I've since had a test from elsewhere and i'm amazed at the quality difference and standard of the streams, if i can find a good source i'm sure you can,(please dont pm me for a recommendation as i wont reply) I've seen previous threads haha :-), test, test, and test until you're happy. I'm not slaging people off on here as they provide a good enough service that Will work for most but it didnt for me, so Just try everything you can. Just my thoughts.

Tell you what mate bite the bullet Cos if everything you've tried IPTV-
wise is poor to crap in you opinion buy yourself a legal Sky Now Tv box£15/19 (IPTV)
with all Sky Sports £34.99 a month no contract but also bare in mind when
Your router like everybody else's in the land goes off line time to time updates-
it's self etc then complain to your ISP or you can even ring Sky up and congratulate
them on their outstanding picture quality as I'm sure you will?

Last edited:
If everyone who had a bit of hassle gave up then there would have been no cheap sly tv sattelite for the past 10 years, and now that has gone it's moved onto IPTV and i'm sure as with satellite there will be glitches from time
to time but it will only get better.Hats off to all the guys behind the scenes who developed all these systems to give us cheap sly as I'm sure it is a nightmare.I for one am very happy with IPTV and as for the alternative
SKY no thamk's mate.

Ok just read all the threads and not one bit more the wiser! Thinking of buying a usb tuner for my vu+ solo2 box to allow me to get vm, yes it is dear but I am yet to be convinced by IPTV. There seems to be so many people offering it and saying that their on is the best. I am really only interested in it for live sports and I am worried when the footie starts it will shyt itself, I can get all the buffering I need or want without having to pay extra for it.

Ok just read all the threads and not one bit more the wiser! Thinking of buying a usb tuner for my vu+ solo2 box to allow me to get vm, yes it is dear but I am yet to be convinced by IPTV. There seems to be so many people offering it and saying that their on is the best. I am really only interested in it for live sports and I am worried when the footie starts it will shyt itself, I can get all the buffering I need or want without having to pay extra for it.

Get the cable tuner mate
Iptv is not as good as cable
Just need to find the correct driver in plugins :(y):

In my experience IPTV is very hit and miss. The provider I am with just now is the best I have came across but it's far from perfect. The UK sport channels tend to work pretty well most of the time, but entertainment is unwatchable. Thankfully sport is the main reason I got it.

It just seems that IPTV and Zgemma`s have a common theme, always so many problems lol :poop:

Zgemma/IPTV dont have problems running together, the problem is people not knowing what they are doing and how to set it all up correctly. You cant expect to use a service like IPTV and plug it in and have trouble free viewing instantly.......if you want that, then go back to Sly & Virmin.........if you can be bothered to do some research and set up your box/internet/IPTV correctly you will have trouble free viewing.

Anyone who says that Zgemma cant run IPTV hasnt got a clue what they are doing, if you need help just ask, but you have got to be prepared to do the work to get it right.

As I have said so many time before, I have an H2s running IPTV perfectly....yes it took time to get it right, but there is no chance of me going back to Sly now or shelling out for a new box, there is no need. The biggest issue is finding a reliable provider, you cant just trial half a dozen, say it's crap and give up.

Back