How much does quality matter to you?

waveform

Taking into consideration that vod content is easier to control, therefore being more consistent, how much does its quality matter to you? Are you the kind of person who has to watch 1080p movies and shows in high bitrate, or do you struggle to see the differences between the file sizes?

Tbh does it matter if 720 copy HD copy bluray cinema release as vod is free with most iptv.
So just look at amount of money saved buying dvds bluray and cinema ticket prices or downloading torrents Aslong you are watching a movie you want to watch must admit tho shrek in 3d is on a whole new level and 4k star wars is like been sat on sofa with yoda having a brew!!!!

I'll watch anything in the best quality I can find it, but anything down to a certain level of quality I find the eyes soon adjust.

Are you conducting some kind of survey on here?

No mate, just thought it would be an interesting discussion to have lol.

Tbh does it matter if 720 copy HD copy bluray cinema release as vod is free with most iptv.
So just look at amount of money saved buying dvds bluray and cinema ticket prices or downloading torrents Aslong you are watching a movie you want to watch must admit tho shrek in 3d is on a whole new level and 4k star wars is like been sat on sofa with yoda having a brew!!!!

That depends on how much you want to enjoy the movie experience. Are you willing to compromise a lot on quality just because it's free?

Was it proper 4k? As in high bitrate with hdr? That's where it's meant to make the difference.

That depends on how much you want to enjoy the movie experience. Are you willing to compromise a lot on quality just because it's free?

Was it proper 4k? As in high bitrate with hdr? That's where it's meant to make the difference.
Ok then look at like this if you don't have a 4k tv are you going to experience the 4k content better. Yeah was Propper 4k content yoda was on my sofa having a brew and eating popcorn

Tbf I do like a movie in 4 k hdr or the best quality I can find but on the other hand I will watch summat in a lower quality and dont expect the world, just a heads up if anyone wants 4k ultra HD all singing and dancing and you can see the bum fluff on the faces of the football players then go and pay 200 quid a month for sly lol, I know 100% I won't be joining you in that payment per month

Tbh does it matter if 720 copy HD copy bluray cinema release as vod is free with most iptv
many will see it this way but more will be of the mind that VOD comes with the package so it's a part of what they pay for within their subscription.

As to quality: 720 is ok, obviously 1080 is better but if someone has a 4k box & a 4k TV & wanting the very best streams then they are best advised to go with a genuine service as they have the server bandwidth to provide the smoothest 4k service, as for the rest of us we will watch the best quality we can find.

many will see it this way but more will be of the mind that VOD comes with the package so it's a part of what they pay for within their subscription.

As to quality: 720 is ok, obviously 1080 is better but if someone has a 4k box & a 4k TV & wanting the very best streams then they are best advised to go with a genuine service as they have the server bandwidth to provide the smoothest 4k service, as for the rest of us we will watch the best quality we can find.
True but some providers charge extra for vod content lol but I see it as free and others will see it as part of package its one of those things lol

I am pretty much the same as most i suppose. If i can get 4k i will always watch that. Otherwise 1080 0r 720.

Since using tvzion and rd there is quite a bit of 4k on there. you can always get 1080 except maybe old tv programes and films.

I’d go with a dedicated 4k vod server as bandwidth is purposely used for vod
Most Iptv providers won’t have the bandwidth for 4k vod with massive selection and live channels also

As in you'd go for a 4k server even if it's just to watch 1080p content? I don't have a 4k TV. Thing is, resolution isn't the only factor of quality. Bitrate is very important too. A 5gb 1080p movie isn't the same as 30gb remux.

Yeah your correct bitrate is equally as important, but if I wanted a good vod that guarantees 4k and 1080p even if I didn’t have a 4k tv id still get this as some vod servers have over 400k files unlike the average 50k or below

Yeah your correct bitrate is equally as important, but if I wanted a good vod that guarantees 4k and 1080p even if I didn’t have a 4k tv id still get this as some vod servers have over 400k files unlike the average 50k or below

If a server offers 4k content, does it automatically quality as a dedicated server that will suit your needs?

I am pretty much the same as most i suppose. If i can get 4k i will always watch that. Otherwise 1080 0r 720.

Since using tvzion and rd there is quite a bit of 4k on there. you can always get 1080 except maybe old tv programes and films.

My experience with rd has been inconsistent. Many of the larger files aren't cached.

Back