How much does quality matter to you?

Then you're at the mercy of the torrent being seeded well.
i have never found it to be a real problem. for the older stuff i just use Torrse and that will find the magnet link, then i put it on rd server. if it is something i really want to keep i just download it.

Always quality for me.

Remember days of dvd rips/screeners lol.

But imo getting truly best quality downloading is best option. Yes streaming is quick and easier and can get great quality links mostly.

But I download remuxes and untouched blu rays for shows and films sometimes so prefer top quality.

Yes picky but just how I am lol.

don't forget streaming is never going to beat a proper bluray due to the inevitable compression - especially in scenes where there is a dark background / area

even a 4k rip, once it is encoded and set to stream, is never going have quite the same range and quality as the proper disc.

but i'll be fucked if im ever buying a DVD / Blu Ray hard copy of anything again to be honest.

and most content is epic on a good TV once you have a decent source.

don't forget streaming is never going to beat a proper bluray due to the inevitable compression - especially in scenes where there is a dark background / area

even a 4k rip, once it is encoded and set to stream, is never going have quite the same range and quality as the proper disc.

but i'll be fucked if im ever buying a DVD / Blu Ray hard copy of anything again to be honest.

and most content is epic on a good TV once you have a decent source.
totally agree i will not even download stuff now. The overall stream quality is excellent.

Of course I do mate but comes down to HDD space which aint much for me. Internal HDD aint big and external HDs have kinda full.

Best quality will always be downloading wise, and still do it alot but sometimes just easier and less hassle at times just to stream.

Still get great quality streaming wise no doubt about that.

I think we'd all like 1080 + but not always possible, even the missus nowadays notices if a stream isn't 1080 but are you really going to get that from a TV series from 10 years ago?
720 is enough for me it is better than a black screen

I think we'd all like 1080 + but not always possible, even the missus nowadays notices if a stream isn't 1080 but are you really going to get that from a TV series from 10 years ago?
720 is enough for me it is better than a black screen
i agree you are not going to get stuff in hd unless it originally filmed that way or it has been remastered. My Mrs either watches soaps, Gold or friends on loop.

so I'm the only one that turns on the bbc local news in SD and then forgets to switch back to HD and doesn't even think about it LOL
Nope, if I want to watch something I put on the first channel I find that has it on, it doesn't even cross my mind to look for hd version.
Not even sure there's any difference, they all just look like the inside of a cataract to me

Back