Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How people react to a man in a mask

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
[YOUTUBEHD]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrprsBR_T8s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrprsBR_T8s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEHD]

-

rtm27

VIP Member
Yeah.....sure that's funny. Not when someone walks up with a stocking over his face....and a gun in his pocket.

rtm27

VIP Member
hhad a friend work a convience store and was robbed at gunpoint. I had worked convience stores for almost 10 years before I switched to security 7yrs ago. In 10 years had a gun pulled on me twice, had knives pulled several times, threatened with a baseball bat, and been hit with beer cans (12oz to 24oz sized) beer bottles (12oz to 1 quart size) and had 12-pks and 18-pks thrown at me.

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
hhad a friend work a convience store and was robbed at gunpoint. I had worked convience stores for almost 10 years before I switched to security 7yrs ago. In 10 years had a gun pulled on me twice, had knives pulled several times, threatened with a baseball bat, and been hit with beer cans (12oz to 24oz sized) beer bottles (12oz to 1 quart size) and had 12-pks and 18-pks thrown at me.

I gathered that it might have been something like that from you earlier reply..

Not nice I know. I had a 303 rifle pushed into my chest once by a very nervous soldier who thought I was attempting some sort of hoist on a security van. It wasn't a bit nice for sure & before Eva asks, "No I was not actually trying to pull a hoist" it was a total misunderstanding LOL!.

I can still see the funny side of the Vid though :).

-

rtm27

VIP Member
A studio setting, yes I can see. But, going out into the public......the look in the clerks eyes, I could tell they were unsure and a few were frightened. I guess they don't see any humor in it.