How people react to a man in a mask

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
[YOUTUBEHD]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrprsBR_T8s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrprsBR_T8s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEHD]

-

Yeah.....sure that's funny. Not when someone walks up with a stocking over his face....and a gun in his pocket.

hhad a friend work a convience store and was robbed at gunpoint. I had worked convience stores for almost 10 years before I switched to security 7yrs ago. In 10 years had a gun pulled on me twice, had knives pulled several times, threatened with a baseball bat, and been hit with beer cans (12oz to 24oz sized) beer bottles (12oz to 1 quart size) and had 12-pks and 18-pks thrown at me.

hhad a friend work a convience store and was robbed at gunpoint. I had worked convience stores for almost 10 years before I switched to security 7yrs ago. In 10 years had a gun pulled on me twice, had knives pulled several times, threatened with a baseball bat, and been hit with beer cans (12oz to 24oz sized) beer bottles (12oz to 1 quart size) and had 12-pks and 18-pks thrown at me.

I gathered that it might have been something like that from you earlier reply..

Not nice I know. I had a 303 rifle pushed into my chest once by a very nervous soldier who thought I was attempting some sort of hoist on a security van. It wasn't a bit nice for sure & before Eva asks, "No I was not actually trying to pull a hoist" it was a total misunderstanding LOL!.

I can still see the funny side of the Vid though :).

-

A studio setting, yes I can see. But, going out into the public......the look in the clerks eyes, I could tell they were unsure and a few were frightened. I guess they don't see any humor in it.

Back