How to change time on h2s,one hour behind

mojoman65

Hi all hope someone can help,i have wooshbuild 6 on an zgemma h2s and after the clocks have changed last night i am one hour behind on display and on epg,have tried a million different ways to fix it but cant seem to be able to,i have gone in time settings and it is set to UTC with no way of changing it grrrrrr any one with a fix it would be most appreciated !

Have you gone into the time settings and checked as my timezone is set to london and box auto updates and if changing save.
Other boxes it was summertime to on.

Hi all hope someone can help,i have wooshbuild 6 on an zgemma h2s and after the clocks have changed last night i am one hour behind on display and on epg,have tried a million different ways to fix it but cant seem to be able to,i have gone in time settings and it is set to UTC with no way of changing it grrrrrr any one with a fix it would be most appreciated !
[/QUO
Hi mate I,m having the same problem all epg information is 1hour in front did you ever fix this Cheers

Back