how to contact starview ltd

Wow what a great thread. Despite never admitting to setting up the server in the first place, SV have all the answers we are looking for and ready to email us. They have just been waiting for us to ask. And now you've done the hard part and found the website for us all.

Brilliant work I must say!

IF anyon bothers to look at that link Please notice their latests news update
Latest News
27/09/2010 - New star view 7 launch
yup last time they bothered to update their site was September - so think youll get and answer - doubt it LOL!!!

I will be surprised if you get a reply, I am sure they have had many emails sent over the past few weeks, also just another thing to mention, if they have been taken down who knows where your email is ending up, maybe in the wrong hands...... personally I wouldn't send anything to them.

Hi,
i found this site when the servers first went down at the start of the month and decided to e-mail them, its been about 3 weeks and no reply. I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply if i was you you'll end up dead!

they've probably had numerous amounts of e-mails and aren't going to respond to them, just sit tight, who knows they may come back on or they might not.. only time will tell

Dont think is site is associated with Starview the company. Would say its from the company that the site suggest to buy from.

Domain name:
starviewuk.co.uk

Registrant:
Lee Vickers

Trading as:
Starview UK

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
UNIT 1, TEAL BUSINESS CENTRE DODWELLS RD
Dodwells Road
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3BZ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS]
URL: ***REMOVED*** by ADMIN.

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 18-Nov-2009
Renewal date: 18-Nov-2011
Last updated: 25-May-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns0.ukfast.net
ns1.ukfast.net

Just like 2 say thanks to all u peeps out there who keeping cs available... Enjoy ur wknd

Added after 2 minutes:

Oh, I've just emailed them if they want 2 buy 1 used Starview HD box! Hardly any mileage, good as new! :quote:

Added after 22 minutes:

"Starview Link posted in the 1st post"

Last edited:
Firstly starview ltd have always had a site available to anyone to get in touch
with .it is always available on most good site forums.

i have heard from a supplier who has been in touch with there suppliers ,
yes they have been busted but as they where not selling anything iilegal,
they will still be able to supply. The server is down for abvious reasons
but they are saying they will be up and running very soon, even as soon as this weekend.
This is all i have heard up to now . So lets keep are fingers crossed eh!
I think sending e-mails to starview is crazy , what can they say in answer to anybody,
only that they are still selling a free to air box with no software involved.
So we all need to just wait and see what happens. If we all stay loyal these people who
supply the varying fta boxes i am sure they will want to keep going as a supplier.

If all they see is people slagging them off , they just might just say FU ALL.

Remember S/V have been giving us all a very good deal for many years now.

To top all of this i am one of the unfortunate ones not to have V.M Ca*** in my area.

I do hope thi helps peeople to be less agrieved from now on.
I do hope this helps out.

Firstly starview ltd have always had a site available to anyone to get in touch
with .it is always available on most good site forums.

What is the official Starview web adress then?? Don't tell us all there is one available then not tell us ! Like I said a few comments up, the one that looks like it's theirs, Isn't

Ste

steeeve .
I did mention i did not intend this to be a slanging match. So i do hope i am not offending anyone.

The Starview site is the official site for the suppliers of Starview fta products of which there have been many
over the years from S.V 1 right through to S/V 7., also Satellite (FTA) boxes also.
I hope this answers your question about the official site. who by the way do nothing illegal by selling ( FTA ) boxes.

The files you suggest people are waiting for come from differing sources ie; Moderaters and such round and about, i presume.

There is one site that has been available for years now which gives the updates when they become available,
and when they are needed, Concerning many different makes of fta cable boxes V/M ,K/V E/VOX etc;
CAN not give a link to this site obviously as i don.t know it personally but have seen it on a few forums.
I Have been told there is no new files on there as yet , as there is at the moment no new files needed.
the site is somethig like 4-shared i think.

Last edited:
i have had svs for years and loved them i have had my sv7 for 2 months from said wi77ard and im not to pleased with wots happening but in the past ive had lots of enjoyment ,i just wish they would inform us better ,thanks for this info i hope you know as much as you say i wait in hope ,

trevor1969
I would say wi77ard are in the same boat as everyone else is at the moment.
Nobody is saying anything positive because there's nothing to be said positive about anything.
until an announcement is made which i am sure will be made sooner rather than later,
we should all try and be patient, or go out and buy another type of FTA Box.

I certainly don,t know the answer to your request, as i don't personally know anything concrete.
All i know is what some people are saying, i am sure if anything definate does become
available i'm sure it will be anounced on here as early as it will arrive from anywhere else
I am sure of that.
Just read all posts on the Starview forum and lets all hope something does come up.
I am sorry if i am getting peoples hopes up and then not saying anything positive i do apologise,
but i assure you if anything does become available you will hear it here first, i hope.

Further i think posting the address of one suppliers name on the forum is unfair as there
are lots of secondary suppliers about besides Wi77ard. After all they are not breaking the law
the people who put software on them are, and who does that.

I hope i have not upset anyone that is not my intention.
So do all have a nice weekend and enjoy the carling cup final which is on BBC.
So Sly M****** are not making us poor guys pay for that eh!

Added after 9 minutes:

I would suggest admin look a little more at threads # 11 and 12 too much info,
wi77ard are a good company to deal with,as i am always being told.
Always very helpful i can see them beginning to get fed up with the Ca**e side of things
then what!

Last edited:
I would suggest admin look a little more at threads # 11 and 12 too much info,
wi77ard are a good company to deal with,as i am always being told.
Always very helpful i can see them beginning to get fed up with the Ca**e side of things
then what!

I have seen these posts and find nothing wrong with them in all honesty.

We dont censorship information given unless they are against the forum rules, the information given is easily accessible by anyone, so posting it here makes no odds, if the people involved want to know they can get this info for without a problem.
You can do the same for techkings = using whois but we dont care, we are doing nothing wrong so we dont have anything to hide :smoke rings:.
The posts can remain, I see no rule breaking going on ;) only facts but thank you for your concern wally6529.

All I can say is, the person that owns the starview domain owns the wizard satellite domain according to whois and there is no getting away from that, I dont disagree, wi77 are a reputable dealer, I have nothing against them at all.

Back