How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

hi

I have an A780 but for some reason some of my channels vanished and I feel like I am back in the stone ages ! How do I change my area again ? I remember there being a list of areas. Now the best I can do is go to installation page, change between ex cable & wireless and NTL and then change the channel modulaton and channel search. I use 256 QAM and Network
wit ex c & w Not sure why I cannot get all channels. What is ideal channel ?? I am in harrow area
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ----------

When it adds to Tp list there is no option to choose an area at all

If you cant get to channel tp list then you have a feed problem(vermin cable) or on wrong network... can you get beeb and itv..and harrow net id is possibly watford..but dont quote me get it from a vermin sub box locally for sure..but still reckon its watford..!! Ted ps do you get loads of "already exsists"...?

Last edited:
Hi, I have downloaded the loader and bin file, but when I try to open either it just opens vlc media player and nothing happens. Anyone know why this is?

read post 1 again or look at the video.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RbdhH7_b4&list=UULwHsmmT5udPNtWeAzAV54g

open the loader to select file you downloaded?

Capture.PNGThanks cactikid, I watched the video and read the tutorial again, but for some reason they seem to be downloading as vlc files.

yes a while ago they did look like that,so would suggest you are routing through archives,best to state what box and what file you are using to get it working,unless its a 700 or 750 lol.

sharpy...it just means that .bin files are associated with VLC media player which you have installed on your pc. They look like that on my pc as well.

It makes no difference to flashing your box. Just follow the tutorial.

Or are you saying that the loader program, KRYPTViEW_ArnEt_loader.exe, is also showing as a VLC icon?

Last edited:
Back