How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

Try and reflash the firmware on the box first.. Using null modem cable etc or could be a power supply/ PCB fault.. Ted
That made me laugh cacti..!

16/08/2013 bin file. In the download section DVB/ kV and in firmware links its the first one in the list.. Still can't do the blue bit.. Bees or cacti can you do the honours..!! Ted ( my youngest did the blue bit last time but now she has gone to school..typical.. Kids... Never around when you need them.. Haha)

Thanks
I had all krptview a750 so I decided to change the powerboard and it came but no channels kept saying scrambled, tried a reflash and its working again
but seems to keep saying scrambled after every few minutes
no other updates are available via the box menu

Thanks
I had all krptview a750 so I decided to change the powerboard and it came but no channels kept saying scrambled, tried a reflash and its working again
but seems to keep saying scrambled after every few minute

no other updates are available via the box menu
If your box is a 750 then you will have problems as they are defunct now..!!
If you mean 780 and you still dropping out then check your internet and did you
Reflash with null modem cable etc

?

Last edited:
Hi.

Having problems opening the arnet kryptview loader. Have downloaded the loader but unable to open as it is a .rar file. Any help would be appreciated. Did a manual update many many moons ago and do not recall having this problem, Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

needing help

Been following the guide up to diagram 3 on first page of thread, after that I cannot locate file anywhere, tried downloads desktop efc etc, using winrar and get to diagram three any help would be appreciated system using is window 7 to flash it as a can't do it with my windows 8.1, unsure if to uninstall download of loader and bin and re install again, any help would be greatly appreciated.newbie here

Kryptview ? stuck at certain step downloading not requested?

Have loader bin file etc but always get "downloading not requested" using usb to serial converter, have com port set in device manager to com 4 ans this was what the software defaulted to

Any ideas ??
Thanks

hi , I get to the sixth step ie the code send >start but I getthe message -- the downloading is not requested . any ideas , please help .

---------- Post Merged at 12:23 PM ----------

thanks guys this worked a treat , cheers.

It says at the start of the thread... Video tutorial at the end... Tutorial for how to flash which I hope is another way of saying update the box

Back